Groups

Titanfall 2 - Opinions

Was thinking of getting this on the PS store in Canada. will cost me £23.

Is it good or is it just shorter CoD clone?

7 Comments

Titanfall 2 is not a CoD clone, it's made by the guy that Made COD in the first place, and if you've been watching the trends, you can see other games are trying to be like Titanfall. But yeah, it's great fun!!

Original Poster

Is there a decent story to it?

warfare2noskill

Titanfall 2 is not a CoD clone, it's made by the guy that Made COD in the … Titanfall 2 is not a CoD clone, it's made by the guy that Made COD in the first place, and if you've been watching the trends, you can see other games are trying to be like Titanfall. But yeah, it's great fun!!

Oh dear...what other games are trying to be like titanfall? Never heard so much rubbish.

Titanfall for me is a solid FPS. campaign isn't as good as IW campaign (what I've heard from many others) but the multiplayer is much better. The fan boy comparisons need to stop. IW, T2 and bf are all solid titles and at that price you won't be disappointed.

Find us on Facebook lads: PS4 Gamers

Jonwilkie

Oh dear...what other games are trying to be like titanfall? Never heard … Oh dear...what other games are trying to be like titanfall? Never heard so much rubbish.

I'm sorry, the advent of the wall running and double jump was something they stole from black ops 3, you're right

bought titanfall 2 at launch. haven't regretted it at all. I usually buy cod. but thought this would be a nice change and it's awesome love it. the movement can take a little getting used to but still good fun.

I won't compare titanfall to any other shooter but since I bought it last week on PSN, I haven't played anything else. The campaign is 5-6 hours but it is really good and I enjoyed it far more than I thought I would. The multiplayer is very fluid and addictive. I have a bunch of friends I play cod with every year and this year we have only been playing titanfall most nights together.

I would say well worth it at that price. I paid £10 more and don't have any regrets.

Its awesome. Buy it. Campaign is top drawer, and the MP is silky smooth. The Pilot vs Pilot mode is so satisfying. Also, this game has the best melee attack ever.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions