Groups

Tivo with Network Card - TivoWeb - Help needed

ANybody here got one of these perhaps?

I need to find out how to set up remote usage and file transfer.

Help me PLEEEAAASSSEEE

3 Comments

Banned

My God!!!! A UK community based for TiVo users? How did I find that?

tivocommunity.com/

You should try [url]www.google.co.uk[/url] I hear it's going to be "the next big thing" on the internet.

As you have network access to it, then you need to install TiVoWeb / (Or TiVoWebPlus)

You can access the TiVo to install the above by FTP, usual place to install is /var/hack/TivoWebPlus. Once installed telnet into Tivo and change to above directory and type "./tivoweb" to startup the server.

After that you can access your Tivo from a browser window. I'd recommend you search for and install 'hackman' into TivoWebPlus and then use that to configure the start up scripts to autoload TivoWebPlus on a system reboot.

PM me if you need any further details, or visit ]"http//ti…m/" for some great advice....

Banned

This thread has reminded me that I really need to get a TiVo image and new hard drive to replace the failed one in my Tivo!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423414457

See more discussions