Groups

TK Maxx Credit Card and Hackers

After the news this morning that millions of peoples credit card details have been stolen and could be used by hackers another report of stolen card information is emerging.

Police have announced in the last few minutes that hackers have recently hacked into Primark and have obtained the card details of millions of their customers as well.

"it is thought that this fraud could could run into at least a few hundred pounds" said DCI Rob Banks.

26 Comments

Any idea of who this will effect and the timescales? Eg I have shopped instore at both TX MAXX and primark within the last 6 months. Should I be checking my bank statements?

davelfc

"it is thought that this fraud could could run into at least a few … "it is thought that this fraud could could run into at least a few hundred pounds" said DCI Rob Banks.

:?

davelfc

"it is thought that this fraud could could run into at least a few … "it is thought that this fraud could could run into at least a few hundred pounds" said DCI Rob Banks.

What? Does he mean a few hundred thousand... or a few hundred pounds per person... ?

Should I be worried, I regularly shop at TK Maxx?

i think he means that primark is very cheap, and the whole shop is worth a few hundred pounds :whistling:

you know, i thought there was sarcasm there. lol

pc Rob banks....and few hundred pounds...gosh some people are so gullable lol!

emmajk42

What? Does he mean a few hundred thousand... or a few hundred pounds per … What? Does he mean a few hundred thousand... or a few hundred pounds per person... ?Should I be worried, I regularly shop at TK Maxx?

got to give it to him tho...he even got one over a mod! lol

Lulu'sMammy

pc Rob banks....and few hundred pounds...gosh some people are so gullable … pc Rob banks....and few hundred pounds...gosh some people are so gullable lol!

AGGGGG! I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THAT!! :w00t:

Original Poster

a real 'whoooosh' moment there for a few.

Sorry it was a joke, thought 'a few hundred pounds' and 'Rob Banks' were easy to spot.

Banned

been in TK Max and there was a right load of junk.. who would really buy stuff:p

i must just be clever...for a blonde!

Banned

Lulu'sMammy

not!!!:p

well, tbh, i got a great pair of quicksilver trainers from tkmaxx, cost me £12, down from an original £45. and i was able to try them on before buying!

dog_cop

not!!!:p

least ive got hair...gimp!

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy

natural or dyed?

Banned

Lulu'sMammy

least ive got hair...gimp!

get a job ....loafer

But my OH was reading this off BBC news this morning, so it's real... ?

EDIT - I'm going back to sleep...

davelfc

natural or dyed?

natural .... wanna check?

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy

natural .... wanna check?

I can take your word for it, anyway was going to say if dyed the peroxide eventually rots the brain and makes even dyed blondes dumb.

;-)

dog_cop

get a job ....loafer

Ive got a job thanks...unlike u sponging off my tax paying money! :whistling: ....LIKE!

davelfc

I can take your word for it, anyway was going to say if dyed the peroxide … I can take your word for it, anyway was going to say if dyed the peroxide eventually rots the brain and makes even dyed blondes dumb.;-)

No im just naturally blonde and naturally thick! :-D but im happy!

Lulu'sMammy

i think he means that primark is very cheap, and the whole shop is worth … i think he means that primark is very cheap, and the whole shop is worth a few hundred pounds :whistling:

lol

:giggle: April 1st isnt until sunday :giggle:

Banned

Lulu'sMammy

Ive got a job thanks...unlike u sponging off my tax paying money! … Ive got a job thanks...unlike u sponging off my tax paying money! :whistling: ....LIKE!

yeah and thats why my post went missing... LIKE:p fleebayed

dog_cop

yeah and thats why my post went missing... LIKE:p fleebayed

oh be quiet and go do some work....*** jockey!

Banned

Lulu'sMammy

oh be quiet and go do some work....*** jockey!

shut up till trout :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.44
      2. Which Kodi Add-ons?1516
      3. How to rejoin BT as New Customer when already with them?67
      4. Marvel characters34

See more discussions