Tk Maxx toys question!!! Help needed!!

Posted 2nd Dec
After much detective work, we've worked out the only toy my 4yr old has asked for Christmas is a "red snake car" toy from TK Maxx. Has anyone picked up anythin that resembles this? Ive scoured our local store but cant find anythin like it?!?!
Any help is very much appreciated
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Where did he see it to know about it in the first place?
Haircut_10002/12/2019 10:45

Where did he see it to know about it in the first place?

We 'think' TK Maxx as its "the red shop with a lift".
SteveSteveSteveSteveSteve02/12/2019 10:51

We 'think' TK Maxx as its "the red shop with a lift".

So he saw them in store on a previous visit? Did you ask a member of staff in the same branch that had knowledge of the toy section if they knew what it might be? But if you can't find out what it is then don't worry about it too much, seeing as he is only 4 then I'm sure that he'll forget about it pretty quickly once he sees some other toys.
@SteveSteveSteveSteveSteve

I maybe way off here but is there any chance they could mean this robotic snake toy that moves

My reasoning is it moves around like an electric car would.

Plus I’m sure I have seen them in TK Maxx rec
39228049-4wYhW.jpg
39228049-9pvWc.jpg
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 2nd Dec
Maybe this , a four year olds snake might be this , comes from tkmaxx . Any idea what size it is meant to be , eg push along , sit on etc ... tkmaxx.com/kid…633
tinkerbellian02/12/2019 21:36

Maybe this , a four year olds snake might be this , comes from tkmaxx . …Maybe this , a four year olds snake might be this , comes from tkmaxx . Any idea what size it is meant to be , eg push along , sit on etc ... https://www.tkmaxx.com/kids+toys/toys/vehicles+action-toys/car+vehicle-toys/jungle-expedition-remote-control-vehicle/p/45023633

Cheers for this, think it'll be another "santa needs to check..." conversation before work. I think its some sort of toy car or remote control as he loves his cars and trucks. I was sure it was this (https://www.homebargains.co.uk/products/7526-rc-turbo-snake.aspx) but he said its the one. Its gonna be coal at this rate!!!
SteveSteveSteveSteveSteve02/12/2019 21:49

Cheers for this, think it'll be another "santa needs to check..." …Cheers for this, think it'll be another "santa needs to check..." conversation before work. I think its some sort of toy car or remote control as he loves his cars and trucks. I was sure it was this (https://www.homebargains.co.uk/products/7526-rc-turbo-snake.aspx) but he said its the one. Its gonna be coal at this rate!!!

Feel your pain bud my kids always used to ask for the most random and difficult to obtain items.

At 3 years old my son requested a cuckoo clock like the one on Peppa Pig.

This is what I came up with

39236854-tkRvB.jpg
Also one year I was explaining that one of the toys he wanted was all sold out only to be calmly told not to worry about it and that Santa will find it.

Yep Santa found alright and paid 3 times the rrp from eBay
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 2nd Dec
myusernamehasgone23402/12/2019 22:08

Feel your pain bud my kids always used to ask for the most random and …Feel your pain bud my kids always used to ask for the most random and difficult to obtain items.At 3 years old my son requested a cuckoo clock like the one on Peppa Pig. This is what I came up with [Image] Also one year I was explaining that one of the toys he wanted was all sold out only to be calmly told not to worry about it and that Santa will find it. Yep Santa found alright and paid 3 times the rrp from eBay

I feel your pain. My son discovered Pj Masks before they were on TV, via kids YouTube. He desperately wanted PJ Mask stuff for Christmas.
Only thing in the Uk was via eBay and it was £35 for 5 little statues, not even action figures. Next year all supermarkets had them for £10-£15.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions