Tm lewin

Found 28th Jan
Hi gents!

I was wondering if any if you can tell me how the tm Lewis shirts fit?

I like the next skinny fit shirts but their serious lack of variety is forcing me to go elsewhere!

TM LEWIN have all sorts and fits etc

How do they all fit?

Thanks in advance

David
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I used to go with next but rubbish to iron all my work shirts are now TM Lewin cost about the same and fit alot better in the same size I have 16 1/2 and go with their slim fit without any issues you'd probably have to check your sleeve length if your going long though
Check out ctshirts.com/uk
Great shirts and usually a £10 voucher kicking around. Register on their site and they'll probably send you a code.
Not sure about the regular sleeve length ones but I need the longer sleeve and the body is also rather long, which suits me as I'm tall, but looks a bit odd if you like wearing your shirt untucked.

As for fit around the body the slim fit ones are a good fit, I think they do a super-taper as well but you need to be slim for those ones.
Just spotted this 15% off code on TM NJWS4417 (posted just in case)
Edited by: "DaveG46" 29th Jan
DaveG461 h, 1 m ago

Just spotted this 15% off code on TM NJWS4417 (posted just in case)

Do they honour these deals. In store usually? I'm starting a new job next Monday and can't get to the shop until Thursday to try shirts on.
itsdavidjones19841 h, 16 m ago

Do they honour these deals. In store usually? I'm starting a new job next …Do they honour these deals. In store usually? I'm starting a new job next Monday and can't get to the shop until Thursday to try shirts on.

Not sure maybe you could order the ones you want and pick them up from the store and then try them on
DaveG4629th Jan

Not sure maybe you could order the ones you want and pick them up from the …Not sure maybe you could order the ones you want and pick them up from the store and then try them on

Cheers.went to one if their shops today. Spend a fortune but was well worth it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants