EXPIRED

TM Lewin great Black Friday deal!

This deal is amazing! Just went to buy my husband some new shirts for work (He never gets round to it!) and stumbled across this deal. TM Lewin are offering 20% off everything on their site and if you purchase through Topcashback, 1 lucky customer in every 100 customers will get 100% off. The other 99 get 10% cash back if you're a new customer and 6% if you're an existing! Brilliant. Fingers crossed I am the lucky one, then I can treat myself!

10 Comments

I voted hot for the 20% not for TCB.....a dodgy company

Original Poster

adamnsu

I voted hot for the 20% not for TCB.....a dodgy company

Whats so dodgy about them?

WolfgangLyons

I have lost out on many genuine claims in the last year I was with thim. They always give a template response about cookies and its the customers fault. Those companies that have declined my claims have a bad repo of doing this (which are on reviews) and TCB want nothing to do to tackle this.

It seems its a gamble to use TCB! They dont take responsibilites!

WolfgangLyons

oh no sorry to hear that, It's always worked out for me! It's worth a go … oh no sorry to hear that, It's always worked out for me! It's worth a go if you're going to be something from TM Lewin anyway! Happy shopping!

TBH they used to be a great company. But then they went downhill in 2014/2015. The number of missing claims I had to make was getting very annoying for small amounts of cashback.

Happy shopping and cashback to you too!

adamnsu

TBH they used to be a great company. But then they went downhill in … TBH they used to be a great company. But then they went downhill in 2014/2015. The number of missing claims I had to make was getting very annoying for small amounts of cashback.Happy shopping and cashback to you too!

Completely agree - so many genuine purchases dont track then thrown out by 'cant be bothered' claims staff

TM Lewis always do shirts at prices of £16.50 each after all discounts stacked, what is special about this?

adamnsu

I have lost out on many genuine claims in the last year I was with thim. … I have lost out on many genuine claims in the last year I was with thim. They always give a template response about cookies and its the customers fault. Those companies that have declined my claims have a bad repo of doing this (which are on reviews) and TCB want nothing to do to tackle this. It seems its a gamble to use TCB! They dont take responsibilites!

The way to get round this, is to have a dedicated browser on a device for TCB. Then no cookies are lost.

splender

The way to get round this, is to have a dedicated browser on a device for … The way to get round this, is to have a dedicated browser on a device for TCB. Then no cookies are lost.

Thanks for the advice, but TCB have always been advising me to clear my cookies (but i used to clear all history). But Im using Quidco and I find they have a better system.

Eg: hungryhouse.always I had to raise claim on TCB, but then started using Quidco and the same problem doesnt exist for me

WolfgangLyons

wont use that word but have two amounts that were due in 3 weeks, sat like that for 10 weeks and then went to 39 weeks! their response is that they may pay it earlier.

I never have an issue with quidco up to around £3k with then since they started but have loads of issues with TCB tracking and I of course do the cookies piece and use different browser, friend on the other hand has the opposite issue.

adamnsu

Thanks for the advice, but TCB have always been advising me to clear my … Thanks for the advice, but TCB have always been advising me to clear my cookies (but i used to clear all history). But Im using Quidco and I find they have a better system. Eg: hungryhouse.always I had to raise claim on TCB, but then started using Quidco and the same problem doesnt exist for me

Coincidentally, Quidco just paid me £35 today before the company confirmed payment as the claim has been going on for 6 months as a sign of goodwill gesture! Whoop Whoop!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
    2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1956
    3. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26
    4. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1318

See more discussions