TM Lewin Payment Problem

Found 11th May 2012
Trying to buy something of TM Lewin and keep getting this message when I put in my card details etc...its driving me mad and cant get it to just take my money...helppp

"Your order could not be submitted. Please review your payment settings and try again. Thank you for your patience!"

Ive tried both IE and Mozilla...both the same....
Community Updates
MiscMovie
19 Comments
Aw jagtag, you trying to order that suit? Damn my memory

What card are you paying with?
Original Poster
Lol I am indeed Wowwww, you've been on dr kawasima's brain training toooo long :P lol

Im trying with my mastercard
Customer Services

Monday to Friday
8:30am to 6pm (GMT)
Saturday
9am to 4pm (GMT)
+44 845 3891898

[ tmlewin.custhelp.com/app…ask ]

The web site seems to indicate they only accept American Express, Visa, & Mastercard.
Original Poster
Aye I couldnt wait until morning :P Guess I ll have to tho

Googled the error message and others had the same problem on this very site in a very old thread...didnt look like anyone worked out how to fix it tho
Mastercard should be fine - have you 'checked' the box for mastercard etc? Know it's a silly question but if it gives you an option you have to select it.
Original Poster
Aye maccy, I clicked the mastercard drop down thing. Quadruple checked everything else aswell...still doesnt like it
Edited by: "jagtag" 11th May 2012
jagtag

Aye maccy, I clicked the mastercard drop down thing. Dont think and … Aye maccy, I clicked the mastercard drop down thing. Dont think and quadruple checked everything else aswell...still doesnt like it

There's your problem.
Original Poster
Haha...ooops :P Ive clearly lost the gift of sentence construction inbetween all this hulabaloo
Well, at least they are open in the morning - an alternative number to FP's is - 01702 429999 Customer Services, just in case 0845 is not free for you. Good luck, they have some nice suits on there.
Edited by: "maccy1" 11th May 2012
jagtag

Haha...ooops :P Ive clearly lost the gift of sentence construction … Haha...ooops :P Ive clearly lost the gift of sentence construction inbetween all this hulabaloo

maccy1

Well, at least they are open in the morning - an alternative number to … Well, at least they are open in the morning - an alternative number to FP's is - 01702 429999 Customer Services, just in case 0845 is not free for you. Good luck, they have some nice suites on there.

Seems to be catching.
Original Poster
Cheers maccy! Needed that number aswell, much appreciated
jagtag

Haha...ooops :P Ive clearly lost the gift of sentence construction … Haha...ooops :P Ive clearly lost the gift of sentence construction inbetween all this hulabaloo

maccy1

Well, at least they are open in the morning - an alternative number to … Well, at least they are open in the morning - an alternative number to FP's is - 01702 429999 Customer Services, just in case 0845 is not free for you. Good luck, they have some nice suites on there.

Never FP, I edited that as soon as I had posted it - you are too quick for me
maccy1

Never FP, I edited that as soon as I had posted it - you are too quick … Never FP, I edited that as soon as I had posted it - you are too quick for me

I smoke afterwards.
Try using compatibility mode in IE.
Original Poster
The Therapist

Try using compatibility mode in IE.

How do you do that Therapist?
Original Poster
Actually think I found it, but tried it and same message sadly. But thankyou anyways
Tried deleting cookies?
Original Poster
Got it sorted folks, turns out my bank was blocking it. If you get the same problem, just give your bank a call
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions