tmobile have they improved since one2one?

16 replies
Found 6th Mar 2010
i have never moved from o2 or vf are tmobile still bad or are they now a worthy opponent?

1. Misc
  2. T-Mobile
16 Comments

Banned

dunno about tmobile customer service, but virgin use their transmitters and such for their phone, and i always get decent reception, and virgin mobile has treated me well CS wise to keep me on with them, when i could easily move on.

Banned

didnt they merge with orange recently ? dunno how that will affect both of them

I thought one2one turned into o2?.

I have nothing but praise for T Mobile. cheap pricing and good service everywhere I go. the only downside is 40p a min 0800 numbers.. but then I think they all do that now.

Banned

danmc;8029692

They did, OP is wrong

Banned

danmc;8029692

You thought wrong then!

I used them yonks ago (and they were really poor), but decided to give them another try about 3 years ago after hearing they had improved. Despite having "excellent" reception shown for my home address, I still got a poor signal, call drops and missed calls.

I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. Its cheaper for a reason.

danmc;8029692

DanJackson;8029822

They did, OP is wrong

Oh dear. Stick with the poems.

danmc;8029692

DanJackson;8029822

They did, OP is wrong

lol:)

I have 3 lines on T-Mobile which are used in West Sussex, London and Coventry, each one is on its 3rd 18 month contract and I've never had a problem, especially not with signal. Unless i'm in a tunnel or somewhere really remote then i've 99% got coverage.

Customer services is excellent, the few minor problem ive had with them they have sorted over the phone with no hassle.

DanJackson;8029822

They did, OP is wrong

one2one is T-Mobile.

BT Cellnet is o2..

Mercury - One2One - TMobile

Banned

DanJackson;8029822

They did, OP is wrong

It would appear that I am a tool!

DanJackson;8030730

It would appear that I am a tool!

I second that :thumbsup:

the porter;8030740

pmsl have some rep for that mind you a tool is usefull :whistling:

depends what tool...if Dan is a hammer and your Irish then you can fix anything!

Banned

awoodhall2003;8030749

depends what tool...if Dan is a hammer and your Irish then you can fix … depends what tool...if Dan is a hammer and your Irish then you can fix anything!

I am a power tool. When I am wrong, I am VERY wrong.

DanJackson;8031041

I am a power tool. When I am wrong, I am VERY wrong.

hehe! My god i've got a childish mind today (as per every other day).

londonthing98;8029801

I have nothing but praise for T Mobile. cheap pricing and good service … I have nothing but praise for T Mobile. cheap pricing and good service everywhere I go. the only downside is 40p a min 0800 numbers.. but then I think they all do that now.

0800buster.co.uk/ :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69750
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54
    3. Win 1 of 30 Gin Festival, Eastbourne Pairs of Tickets (Value £30 per pair)11
    4. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…44

See more discussions