Groups

Tmobile help?

Banned
    I'm in a contract with T mobile.. I think it's 18 months and i started it back in september..
    It was okay/ish for the first month but I don't even get signal anymore.

I can literally stand in the middle of the street and not get signal sometimes, I even tried it in different phones it must be my area? Or tmobile are just shocking.

I'm paying £30 a month for this and I ring people and it just cuts off.

Do you reckon I can get out of the contract if I tell them about this?
    Or anything I can do?
    thanks
    - Matt

6 Comments

prob not as you can do a rough check as to the coverage on tmobile...
    t-mobile.co.uk/ser…ck/

Plus I would guess they will say they didnt claim to have full coverage?

Original Poster Banned

lil_tiger;5531168

prob not as you can do a rough check as to the coverage on … prob not as you can do a rough check as to the coverage on tmobile...http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/services/coverage/street-check/Plus I would guess they will say they didnt claim to have full coverage?

shows up as "very good"
    but it's not. lol

Conscept;5531248

shows up as "very good"but it's not. lol

yeah but theres the disclaimer
    "This map is only a guide and is not a guarantee of service availability in a particular location"

wouldnt hold your breath but guess its worth a shot, cant see you losing anything from trying

Banned

give it a hot, remember they will know exactly when you have had coverage

9 months with very little calls made may show you not been using it, but they may be a little concerned its taken you 8 months to contact them - lol

Original Poster Banned

sassie;5531357

give it a hot, remember they will know exactly when you have had … give it a hot, remember they will know exactly when you have had coverage9 months with very little calls made may show you not been using it, but they may be a little concerned its taken you 8 months to contact them - lol

I can't contact them.. No signal
    jokes,

But it's more the fact, I can get signal.. if I raise the phone bleeming high in the air.. stuff like that.
    It constantly drops.

When I leave work, it takes like 30 mins after turning it off and on to get 1 bar.

Crazy really, I had to go outside my house now @ 4am to ring a taxi and it took me like 10 mins to get a good signal.

I work for t-mobile.

Not in again till monday but can take a look at a few things for you. Will need your postcode and mobile number. Appreciate you may not want to give you number as i could be anyone but it would def help!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      3. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22
      4. Win a VIP West End break with VisitLondon33

See more discussions