To all the '....get out of broadband/TV/Phone contract because of a price change ...........' peeps

Found 7th Aug
Just saw a BT broadband add on TV. Sentence one of the small print said something to the effect that 'Price changes may apply'.

Nothing lasts forever. Maybe there's a loophole but these guys are total turnips.
Community Updates
Misc
3 Comments
Price changes may apply which normally links to the RPI increase in the financial year.

Written in to the terms so its hard to get out of, only if they exceed the RPI percentage which they never do.

I don't think its right and a contract should stay the same throughout duration, my opinion.
Edited by: "loopylloyd" 8th Aug
loopylloyd6 h, 8 m ago

Price changes may apply which normally links to the RPI increase in the …Price changes may apply which normally links to the RPI increase in the financial year.Written in to the terms so its hard to get out of, only if they exceed the RPI percentage which they never do.I don't think its right and a contract should stay the same throughout duration, my opinion.

BT exceeded the rpi in May hence why people can get out of their contracts early (including me - my 10 months of fibre and line rental worked out at £2 pcm ;))
Edited by: "chocci" 8th Aug
Plusnet are introducing FIXED PRICE CONTRACTS from today check em out
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants