Groups

To all the mods out there.

hukd mods,Can you tell me how you work? are you all in an office with the admin team or do you all work from home? how did you come to join hukd? do you get paid? i know im nosey but just wondering thats all.

thanks if i get any replies.

32 Comments

[SIZE=2]We all work from home I don't think Emma would appreciate seeing me in my pj's at 11pm whilst on hukd if we were all in the same office [/SIZE]

Original Poster

thanks fordy. just wondering!

fordy

[SIZE=2]We all work from home I don't think Emma would appreciate … [SIZE=2]We all work from home I don't think Emma would appreciate seeing me in my pj's at 11pm whilst on hukd if we were all in the same office [/SIZE]

You never know fordy :giggle:

Original Poster

so do you all have certain hours that you have to work?

fordy

[SIZE=2]We all work from home I don't think Emma would appreciate … [SIZE=2]We all work from home I don't think Emma would appreciate seeing me in my pj's at 11pm whilst on hukd if we were all in the same office [/SIZE]

Plus you would probably get bored of HUKD if you had to sit in an office on the site all day...Although I am on the site all day at home...Hmmmm maybe you wouldnt

Here's the HUKD office with 'some' of the deals!

http://www.ineedtostopsoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/74150717_5c9adb735d.jpg

LMAO :giggle: GREAT picture birdy!!!

Original Poster

:prop: good one birdy.

Original Poster

imagine putting all those post-its up!

[email protected]

Me thinks someone has waaaaaaaay too much time on their hands :giggle:

Lol, If I tried they would have footprints all over them where I stepped on them while trying to get to another area of the room

[email protected]

and then taking them down

Here's emma finding yet another deal whilst rayman takes a break:

http://www.reallybored.net/m_pictures/officerumours.jpg

emasu

Haha, i was thinkin of posting that but thought, i'd better not! :?

Is that why emmas eyes are always moving in her avatar?? :w00t: :giggle:

Original Poster

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
    emasu

Original Poster

birdyboyuk

Haha, i was thinkin of posting that but thought, i'd better not! :? Is … Haha, i was thinkin of posting that but thought, i'd better not! :? Is that why emmas eyes are always moving in her avatar?? :w00t: :giggle:

ur bad. they should ban u!!!

hahahaha excelent...

hehe, loving the work related pics!

OMG you guys are terrible!! Yeah, we all do HUKD in our own time, whatever that may be. Never met any of the mods, I'd feel that would be really weird! But we all get on very well here

we should have a big HUKD meet.....that would be WEIRD...all the members and mods....lol...wonder what the mods would be doing to keep us all in check lol

Original Poster

emmajk42

OMG you guys are terrible!! Yeah, we all do HUKD in our own time, … OMG you guys are terrible!! Yeah, we all do HUKD in our own time, whatever that may be. Never met any of the mods, I'd feel that would be really weird! But we all get on very well here

OMG Thats just so not how i thought it was. you never even met each other!! so how did you all become mods?

Original Poster

did you go for an interview?

hehe, Admin and the other mods handpick the talent when we need some extra help on board

LOL great pic! Where do you guys find them all

[email protected]

OMG Thats just so not how i thought it was. you never even met each … OMG Thats just so not how i thought it was. you never even met each other!! so how did you all become mods?

I started doing bingo in the misc forum for a bit of fun, so that's probably how admin noticed me.

Mods are chosen who are helpful and have the right kind of spirit for the site :-D (or so I'm told ... )

Original Poster

emmajk42

I started doing bingo in the misc forum for a bit of fun, so that's … I started doing bingo in the misc forum for a bit of fun, so that's probably how admin noticed me. Mods are chosen who are helpful and have the right kind of spirit for the site :-D (or so I'm told ... )

just out of interest , do you get paid?

kelly_o_fanatic

LOL great pic! Where do you guys find them all

Google is a great friend of mine! Have you met ]THEM?? :giggle:

birdyboyuk

Google is a great friend of mine! Have you met ]THEM?? :giggle:

I have tried google, but never find pics as good as the ones other people post!

[email protected]

OMG Thats just so not how i thought it was. you never even met each … OMG Thats just so not how i thought it was. you never even met each other!! so how did you all become mods?

Lol - strange, thats just how I thought it was

We're all safe now that Emma's a Nun...well I hope so!

Banned

Unless she is the second nun, in all the nun jokes!!

I think a HUKD meet would ruin the magic. lol.

Original Poster

duckmagicuk2

I think a HUKD meet would ruin the magic. lol.

we all know you are a duck! so we wont be suprised!:whistling: so it will not ruin the magic.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764132
      2. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2452
      3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2746
      4. Sad news about Barcelona2394

See more discussions