TO ALL WHO HELPED WITH FINDING MY FRIENDS DOG CHIQO IN HUDDERSFIELD

19 replies
Found 27th May 2009
HE WAS FOUND TODAY AND REUNITED WITH HIS OWNER WHO IS THRILLED TO HAVE HIM BACK...HE WAS FOUND IN SOWERBY BRIDGE SKINNY AND A BIT WORSE FOR WEAR....HE WAS TAKEN AND ATTEMPTED TO BE SOLD ..THEN MOVED OUT OF THE AREA....THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP ...WE ARE REALLY GRATEFUL XXX

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

good news

wow thats excellent news xxxx

Aww that is fantastic news and you two are good friends who helped keep the campaign going. I sure it will be a happy house there tonight

Excellent

Good news, now we just have to find that missing Caps Lock key :whistling:

Sloth/Mod

FOUND IN SOWERBY BRIDGE SKINNY AND A BIT WORSE FOR WEAR

Is this the dog or Amy Winehouse??

Great news. Stories like that make me happy.

so wonderful they have him back. Am really pleased for u all x x

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/10662/80460462.jpg

Nice one x

super - needs to be renamed Lucky

mbgringo;5333646

Nice one x

AHAHAHAHAH Brilliant. I so did!
Good news about the pup though

Sweetheart - you don't know how happy i am to hear this :-D:-D:-D - just hope the *** that took him pays for it :x:x

JB Edit: please do not swear

Original Poster

thanks again ...its really nice to know theres still great people out there who will help ..i hope everyone that saw the last thread is aware now he has been found as its no longer in my thread box.......he was taken to a vet who scanned his chip and called his owner ...its thrilling he's back where he belongs...and both are over the moon .......xxx

darren9030;5333939

Sweetheart - you don't know how happy i am to hear this :-D:-D:-D - … Sweetheart - you don't know how happy i am to hear this :-D:-D:-D - just hope the *** that took him pays for it :x:xJB Edit: please do not swear

Sorry but the guy was obviously a real bad person

Princess Bullit;5334387

thanks again ...its really nice to know theres still great people out … thanks again ...its really nice to know theres still great people out there who will help ..i hope everyone that saw the last thread is aware now he has been found as its no longer in my thread box.......he was taken to a vet who scanned his chip and called his owner ...its thrilling he's back where he belongs...and both are over the moon .......xxx

glad hes back ,
i said about the vet scanning him , in your other thread

Great news. I bet your over the moon.

great stuff
am made up for you all :thumbsup:

top news!!!

Did the guy who took him get caught does anyone know ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G46
    2. Driving anxiety.33
    3. Whey protien411
    4. Foo fighters presale code.3133

See more discussions