Groups

To anyone who ordered from Timberland using £50 off voucher!!!

I have recieved an email from them to say my order as been shipped with UPS tracking details which says in transit. Looks like we have been lucky.

Thanks again op

13 Comments

Banned

lucky until the customs bites ur bum

hncb0809;5846649

:lol:

I ordered from them, but haven't heard anything back yet

Where was this, as I wanna buy some timberland boots, which is and always will be full retail price over here? :x

Banned

i got 2 pairs of the timberland boots brought back by my sister.

£40 for 2 pairs.

unreal when they are like £80+ for one pair here

Original Poster

hncb0809;5846649

Surely if you have ordered from a .co.uk company there should be no customs fees. No mention in the T&Cs????

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;5846680

Where was this, as I wanna buy some timberland boots, which is and always … Where was this, as I wanna buy some timberland boots, which is and always will be full retail price over here? :x

There was a £50 off £50 spend voucher on Wed or Thurs, was invalid for some and thread expired after a couple of hrs.

I managed to put an order in for some shoes, but a lot of folk are saying that orders have been cancelled and things, I haven't heard anything yet

Original Poster

munnski;5846740

I managed to put an order in for some shoes, but a lot of folk are saying … I managed to put an order in for some shoes, but a lot of folk are saying that orders have been cancelled and things, I haven't heard anything yet

Fingers crossed, you might be lucky. Confirmation come through about 2hrs after order and this morning I recieved despatch confirmation.

alfie73;5846717

Surely if you have ordered from a .co.uk company there should be no … Surely if you have ordered from a .co.uk company there should be no customs fees. No mention in the T&Cs????

.co.uk dosent mean anything, they can be based anywhere in the world

alfie73;5846728

There was a £50 off £50 spend voucher on Wed or Thurs, was invalid for s … There was a £50 off £50 spend voucher on Wed or Thurs, was invalid for some and thread expired after a couple of hrs.

Oh damn, I definitely would of taken advantage of that, as the Tims I want are £140 everywhere. :x

Original Poster

deanos;5846777

.co.uk dosent mean anything, they can be based anywhere in the world

I know they can but I would take it that if you ordered them from a uk site you would only pay uk delivery charges??? I might be wrong, but nothing on website to say otherwise

Mine are in Brussels!

dontdothatagain;5847191

Mine are in Brussels!

Knew you'd have ordered something.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1220
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764435
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1631
      4. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk11

See more discussions