To buy galaxy note 8 or wait for the price to drop?

Found 17th Sep 2017
how long do you guy reckon before note 8 price drops and by how much? what's your prediction?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Time relative but it'll be a while until it drops, more than likely December when manufacturers are competing. Then In Jan.

If you can, buy it now and enjoy it, otherwise you'll only be stalling and as all tech eventually does, it is succeeded by a new technologies.
Edited by: "hairray" 17th Sep 2017
6 years time about £20 just wait till then
80% will pick it up today if they have it in local Samsung store. Waited too long anyway, current note 4 is on its last leg.
Pull that trigger and don't look back
hairray2 h, 37 m ago

Pull that trigger and don't look back

Just went into Samsung store, couldn't get myself do it. Had a go on the phone n that didn't seem a lot different from s8. I'll just suck it out for a month or so and see if someone like very do that £100 off deal again soon. I'll just run my note 4 to the ground till then.
Those
twigz1 m ago

Just went into Samsung store, couldn't get myself do it. Had a go on the …Just went into Samsung store, couldn't get myself do it. Had a go on the phone n that didn't seem a lot different from s8. I'll just suck it out for a month or so and see if someone like very do that £100 off deal again soon. I'll just run my note 4 to the ground till then.

Those Very codes are very good. You have an S8? Keep it, great size phone and the s9 will have latest tech.
Nah mate got a note 4. Just had an idea will get it from John Lewis instead of Samsung. Then I'll get that extra 2 year warranty and accidental damage cover is only £109. Just need to find codes for JL
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants