Groups
    EXPIRED

To celebrate the launch of Rimmel London's NEW Volume Flash x10 Mascaras were giving you the chance to try a FULL SIZE sample in BLACK worth £5.99. ANSWER 10x

Introducing Rimmel Londons fastest-ever volume mascaras. Volume Flash x10 Mascara comes in 4 varieties- Black, Extreme Black, Waterproof and Curved Brush to suit every lash type!

Lashes zoom to full and sexy in seconds courtesy of Volume Flash x10 Mascaras upgraded high-tech formulation with a lash-inflating complex. Get up to 10 times more lash volume in just a single coat. Whats more, there are no clumps and your seductively thick lashes last for up to 16 hours of fabulous wear without smudging or flaking.

The secret to high-speed, plumped-up lashes lies in Rimmel mascaras new and improved Quick Bond formula with a unique gel-like texture. This delivers improved lash adhesion, powerfully inflating lashes for a fantastically full and flirtatious flutter.

For your chance to win, all you have to do is enter our competition by registering or log in below, and answer the following question:

Rimmel London's NEW Volume Flash x10 Mascaras give lashes even more volume, but how much?

9 Comments

yey, thanks!

says free sample comp now closed...................

Original Poster

TAH-M;6865606

says free sample comp now closed...................

Not for me,

Thank you :-D

Thank you! (Although I haven't had one of these in a while here's hoping this time I'm lucky)

^^^+1^^^

this is still valid - have asked mods to unexpire

Banned

I just got mine through the post! thankyou to the person who posted this!
    :-)

Banned

I got one of these today :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1620
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      3. What laptop to choose?11
      4. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33

See more discussions