Found 20th Apr 2010
clear your inbox so i can pm you :P THANKS

4 Comments

His mailbox isn't full... the CIA are intercepting his PM's.

Flodd;8409115

His mailbox isn't full... the CIA are intercepting his PM's.

Yeah because the CIA are hunting the guy who sells killer WWF magazines :roll:

DarkKnight;8409177

Yeah because the CIA are hunting the guy who sells killer WWF magazines … Yeah because the CIA are hunting the guy who sells killer WWF magazines :roll:

Ahh... a wrestling fanatic, perhaps you could clear something up for me? I've long held the suspicion that wrestling might be... erm... how can I put this without sounding 'out there'? I know, Fixed or rigged.

You don't happen to think there's a massive cover up going on do you? Stranger things have happened... *insert smiley*

Flodd;8409604

Ahh... a wrestling fanatic, perhaps you could clear something up for me? … Ahh... a wrestling fanatic, perhaps you could clear something up for me? I've long held the suspicion that wrestling might be... erm... how can I put this without sounding 'out there'? I know, Fixed or rigged. You don't happen to think there's a massive cover up going on do you? Stranger things have happened... *insert smiley*

I used to like the WWF, until around early 2003, then it went crap and i lost all interest in it.
Of course i know it's scripted, although the pain and injuries are 100% real.
It was just like a soap, but with more action, it had a great story to it.

So that's why i have a couple of WWF things to sell. because i'm no longer a fan.

Thanks for the trollage though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wireless headphones11
    2. Driving anxiety.2429
    3. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G916
    4. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED44

See more discussions