To Dyson cordless owners I need help

Found 15th Nov 2017
Today I purchased the Cordless Dyson Trigger Pro and I am having one problem. Why the F is there wind blowing backwards when I press the trigger? The god dam wind blowing onto my face. The wind is coming out the back of the machine. Why is that happening? Please don’t tell me that is normal -_-

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

Original Poster

Dannyrobbo1 h, 5 m ago

Where else should it go genius

I’m sorry so the air that is blowing on my face is not cool because the air is the dirt air so it’s unhygienic.

Sophia19931 h, 27 m ago

I’m sorry so the air that is blowing on my face is not cool because the a …I’m sorry so the air that is blowing on my face is not cool because the air is the dirt air so it’s unhygienic.

There's a filter between you and the dirt air.

I have the old Dyson cordless and the back does blow wind in your face. It is normal. I also have a Dyson vacume for the house (the larger one) and it does the same.

It is not a fault.

And it is not dirty air.

Original Poster

BarmyBulldog10 h, 20 m ago

There's a filter between you and the dirt air.

What exactly does the filter do? Catch dirty air?

Sorry can't help with your problem but we have been thinking about getting one of these, actually looked at some earlier today. Not sure I'd want an air jet directed back at me when using - sounds strange!

Keen to hear all comments good or bad on the Cordless Dysons and any other similar products.

Sophia199339 m ago

What exactly does the filter do? Catch dirty air?

That's generally what filters do...

Otherwise you'd be vacuuming and dumping the dirt back into your carpets, I don't think Dyson have that as part of their design do you?
Edited by: "BarmyBulldog" 16th Nov 2017

That is the exhaust, perfectly normal & the air that is expelled is clean as it has already been filtered.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants