Expired

To Flubit or not to Flubit?

Found 17th Apr 2014
Probably been posted millions of times but just wanted a clean up of all this Flubit crap. I'm entered in and have the offer I'm willing to accept yet the constant bad reviews put me off completely about ordering. Supplier is the usual Fireworks. Everywhere states good reviews but their Facebook page is riddled with negative reviews.

Anybody give me a clear up whether it's worth ordering? Additionally, say my product is faulty on arrival or 6 months into my warranty period, what happens? Has anybody returned/received replacement items through Flubit?

Thanks.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  2. Flubit
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Flubit
16 Comments
I've bought about 20 items via flubit and never had a problem, fast delivery as well
I have bought loads of items from flubit and they are fantastic. Only ever sent one thing back and was extrememly happy with the outcome! Hot all day long
It's not worth the small saving IMO, I'd rather pay that little bit extra to get it from Amazon and get their customer service.
Original Poster
GoatzRus

It's not worth the small saving IMO, I'd rather pay that little bit extra … It's not worth the small saving IMO, I'd rather pay that little bit extra to get it from Amazon and get their customer service.

The only thing is, the item I want is not from Amazon direct, it's from a third-party seller.

simoneyley

I have bought loads of items from flubit and they are fantastic. Only … I have bought loads of items from flubit and they are fantastic. Only ever sent one thing back and was extrememly happy with the outcome! Hot all day long

Might give it a try then. I've heard mixed reviews but maybe it's just people wanting too much.

tomdavidrichards

I've bought about 20 items via flubit and never had a problem, fast … I've bought about 20 items via flubit and never had a problem, fast delivery as well

Were any items from the Fireworks retailer? Was delivery still fast?
GoatzRus

It's not worth the small saving IMO, I'd rather pay that little bit … It's not worth the small saving IMO, I'd rather pay that little bit extra to get it from Amazon and get their customer service.

simoneyley

I have bought loads of items from flubit and they are fantastic. Only … I have bought loads of items from flubit and they are fantastic. Only ever sent one thing back and was extrememly happy with the outcome! Hot all day long

tomdavidrichards

I've bought about 20 items via flubit and never had a problem, fast … I've bought about 20 items via flubit and never had a problem, fast delivery as well

All items will come from fireworks merchant ltd(well they actually come direct from the supplier whoever that happens to be, but it will say on your offer fireworks merchant ltd), that is flubit. I've ordered 2-3 items from them so far, no problems, delivery is a bit slower but thats to be expected really.

fireworksmerchant.com/abo…php
Edited by: "athunder" 17th Apr 2014
Its not crap
I had one item that never turned up - the only thing that has not arrived in ALL of my hundreds of online orders from when i first started using the internet. But they refunded fairly speedily. Everything else has turned up fine, i've had about six orders with them.
Original Poster
I think i'll go ahead and just order from them. Majority of the reviews are positive and everyone here has had a good experience. Thanks everyone
Flubit have great customer service and are easy to get in touch with. I used them a lot last year when they would beat any legit website price - however they are now tied to just Amazon which I have found is not often the best price on the web.

If they give you a good price then I would definitely use them - to date have found them very good.
I was wondering if they sell fake brands as if i were to place a demand for a supposedly fake item because its so cheap would i recieve a fake?
Original Poster

I was wondering if they sell fake brands as if i were to place a demand … I was wondering if they sell fake brands as if i were to place a demand for a supposedly fake item because its so cheap would i recieve a fake?

No, Flubit don't actually sell items. You simply submit a URL through them and they order item (from the link you provide AFAIK). Flubit don't stock the items you 'flubit', they simply act as a middle man where they order it on behalf for you.
M0nk3h

No, Flubit don't actually sell items. You simply submit a URL through … No, Flubit don't actually sell items. You simply submit a URL through them and they order item (from the link you provide AFAIK). Flubit don't stock the items you 'flubit', they simply act as a middle man where they order it on behalf for you.

So if I want to purchase a S7 on amazon but unfortunately, it's coming frorm a hong kong seller, flubit will go ahead and order from him to send it to me?

vegalz0r

So if I want to purchase a S7 on amazon but unfortunately, it's coming … So if I want to purchase a S7 on amazon but unfortunately, it's coming frorm a hong kong seller, flubit will go ahead and order from him to send it to me?

They won't do it from international sellers has to be UK only
My experience is mixed. Flubit take the URL you give them to identify the product, then try and find cheaper sellers of the product, or if loads of people trying to buy the same item they will do bulk purchase deals etc.

Had loads of "congratulations you have already found the best price" messages, and loads of offers at 3% which I don't take up as not worth the hassle for that saving. I had a fitbit offered at a good price, that tooks weeks to arrive (eventually arriving from Italy) and only found out it was a fake on Christmas day when my son tried to link it to his tablet app which told him it was fake. - Fluit completely disinterested in the fact they had sold fake products (although grudgingly agreed return and eventual refund).

Poor service, poor discounts, slow deliveries from random companies you've never heard of...

Caveat Emptor...
Edited by: "phanco" 22nd Nov 2016
Trying to get a Silhoutte Portrait for my partner and they have offered me 8% on the Amazon £145 odd price can't find any good deals anywhere.
8% off the cheapest price I could find and free next day delivery - excellent service.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions