Groups

To good to be true?

A eBay seller is claiming to have a 200GB EE SIM, 100GB per month for 2 Months, for £49.99. Like EE used to do last year.

Worth buying because of the eBay money back guarantee cover, or best avoided as if it is a scam it won't be covered by them?

8 Comments

Check seller feedback to see if others have bought the sim and what they are saying about it.

avoid

if you have to ask, the answer is usually yes

its covered under the money back guarantee

AStonedRaichu

its covered under the money back guarantee

I dont think it will be covered as not physical goods.

From eBay:
    "What types of purchases does eBay Money Back Guarantee cover?
    You’re covered by eBay Money Back Guarantee on ebay.co.uk when you pay with PayPal.
    It covers most purchases sent by post – more than 99% of eBay listings. It excludes vehicles, real estate, businesses for sale, digitally-delivered goods or services."

Sandy1012

I dont think it will be covered as not physical goods.From eBay:"What … I dont think it will be covered as not physical goods.From eBay:"What types of purchases does eBay Money Back Guarantee cover?You’re covered by eBay Money Back Guarantee on ebay.co.uk when you pay with PayPal.It covers most purchases sent by post – more than 99% of eBay listings. It excludes vehicles, real estate, businesses for sale, digitally-delivered goods or services."

Your correct, it's covered by paypal tho all digital goods are except digital currency

Considering these sims were given away for free I wouldn't reward the opportunist!

I am still using the last of my Christmas 200GB sims, so they are in fact still working.
    A better deal currently on eBay is £6.99 for10GB sims, data lasts for 30 days, and they have £5 credit on the sim too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?511
      2. Beds22
      3. Tiny white mites in bedroom and living room HELP333552
      4. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills11

See more discussions