Groups

To the mods

Banned
    When you remove a thread could you please wait a few minutes so nosey cows like me can see what you have written please, otherwise no real point in you adding a comment, save you time and me time wondering what was said, many thanks :-)

115 Comments

Original Poster Banned

One minute and expired - wow im impressed at the speed today

Here Here! But Im A Nosey Raptor

Zero tolerance to the guilty parties.

Banned

this needs to go in feedback

we could at least be told wjos expiring and spamming! - yes im nosey

Original Poster Banned

loupomm;2490172

we never get told stuff like that, i suppose i can understand why seeing some of the mentality thats been on here of late

sassie;2490186

we never get told stuff like that, i suppose i can understand why seeing … we never get told stuff like that, i suppose i can understand why seeing some of the mentality thats been on here of late

well im assuming we will see when the offender is suspended, surely it warrants that

loupomm;2490172

I guess that the mods keep a record of people spamming/expiring unecessarily, so they would get suspended eventually.

Banned

thesaint;2490206

I guess that the mods keep a record of people spamming/expiring … I guess that the mods keep a record of people spamming/expiring unecessarily, so they would get suspended eventually.

Why are you still here then?

ODB_69;2490216

Why are you still here then?

The key word is unecessarily.

When you remove a thread could you please wait a few minutes so nosey … When you remove a thread could you please wait a few minutes so nosey cows like me can see what you have written please

Sassie we don't write anything. The mods put a line of dots to let the other mods know that the thread has been spammed.

loupomm;2490204

well im assuming we will see when the offender is suspended, surely it … well im assuming we will see when the offender is suspended, surely it warrants that

Yes, persistent abuse of the spam and expiry buttons leads to a suspension.

Original Poster Banned

loupomm;2490204

well im assuming we will see when the offender is suspended, surely it … well im assuming we will see when the offender is suspended, surely it warrants that

one is assuming it is the same person, there are thousands of members on here, but you all assume it is one person, wonder who the next one to be accused will be, it seems me and the saint are not doing it so cant wait to see the next innocent one getting accused, it seems anyone that speaks out againt the ceratin few become known as a spammer, an expirer, blah de blah:roll:

Original Poster Banned

emmajk42;2490221

Sassie we don't write anything. The mods put a line of dots to let the … Sassie we don't write anything. The mods put a line of dots to let the other mods know that the thread has been spammed. Yes, persistent abuse of the spam and expiry buttons leads to a suspension.

Great ive spent hours wondering what could have been said and now find out its a row of chuffin dots:oops:

sassie;2490232

Great ive spent hours wondering what could have been said and now find … Great ive spent hours wondering what could have been said and now find out its a row of chuffin dots:oops:

Lol

sassie;2490232

Great ive spent hours wondering what could have been said and now find … Great ive spent hours wondering what could have been said and now find out its a row of chuffin dots:oops:

Now you know.

Spammed - Expired - Cold ;-) etc etc, that's what's been going on recently :x sadly you can tell by the -9 cold votes it's been the people who have been here a while, no reason or explanaition given even if it is the cheapest about - hence a beneficial deal :?............pathetic

ha ha ha, i reckon its a row of explicit language, the mods getting rid of pent up anger at the constant rule breaking members.... hence it gets taken down quick

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7241/unfairexpirewh7.jpg
    http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7241/unfairexpirewh7.9b58d12a5a.jpg

gotta love it, persistent abuse of spam expiry button if ever ive seen it 1 minute lool

big-boy;2490251

-9 cold votes it's been the people who have been here a while, no reason … -9 cold votes it's been the people who have been here a while, no reason or explanaition given even if it is the cheapest about - hence a beneficial deal :?............pathetic

You assume it is someone that has been here for a while.

big-boy;2490251

sadly you can tell by the -9 cold votes it's been the people

Not necessarily. People who post one really hot stonking deal will have full vote power too, as it is based on an average of all your deals.

Original Poster Banned

sorry to burst your bubble ace but so was mine, you aint noone special - lol

Banned

thesaint;2490219

The key word is unecessarily.

No...its unnecessarily:)

big-boy;2490251

Spammed - Expired - Cold ;-) etc etc, that's what's been going on … Spammed - Expired - Cold ;-) etc etc, that's what's been going on recently :x sadly you can tell by the -9 cold votes it's been the people who have been here a while, no reason or explanaition given even if it is the cheapest about - hence a beneficial deal :?............pathetic

and newbies could of voted cold at the same time as another, 100,000 members im sure it has/can happen

acecatcher3;2490256

gotta love it, persistent abuse of spam expiry button if ever ive seen it … gotta love it, persistent abuse of spam expiry button if ever ive seen it 1 minute lool

It could be two people pressing it for the 1st time Sherlock.

sassie;2490265

sorry to burst your bubble ace but so was mine, you aint noone special - … sorry to burst your bubble ace but so was mine, you aint noone special - lol

u lie:x

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;2490285

u lie:x

me thinks you have me mixed up with someone else:thumbsup:

ODB_69;2490269

No...its unnecessarily:)

Is pointing out a spelling mistake the best you could do? :thinking:

thesaint;2490260

ASSUME - I love this word. A work colleage told me this, which everyone prob already knows..... If you ASSUME then you make an ASS out of U and ME....

:whistling:

thesaint;2490260

emmajk42;2490261

Not necessarily. People who post one really hot stonking deal will have … Not necessarily. People who post one really hot stonking deal will have full vote power too, as it is based on an average of all your deals.

I didn't realise this :? as it has taken me time and posting good deals to get a decent vote, I always judge a deal on the price - i.e cheapest is clearly the best, even if it doesn't necessarily appeal to me to buy it :thumbsup:

I know the people who expire are being looked at as Emmajk42 asked me (rightly) why I had expired a deal a couple of weeks ago, I did so as it was a repost of mine 2 hours earlier :thumbsup:.

Banned

thesaint;2490289

HAHAHAHA

Is putting 'Spammed:)' the best you can do on anything you don't like?

big-boy;2490305

I didn't realise this :? as it has taken me time and posting good deals … I didn't realise this :? as it has taken me time and posting good deals to get a decent vote, I always judge a deal on the price - i.e cheapest is clearly the best, even if it doesn't necessarily appeal to me to buy it :thumbsup:

Cheapest isn't clearly the best, I can point you to aa thread in Feedback to prove this myth wrong if you require. I taught this lesson to someone else, and they didn't take it too well.

big-boy;2490305

I know the people who expire are being looked at as Emmajk42 asked me … I know the people who expire are being looked at as Emmajk42 asked me (rightly) why I had expired a deal a couple of weeks ago, I did so as it was a repost of mine 2 hours earlier :thumbsup:.

You should've reported it and spammed it, not pressed "Expire"

ODB_69;2490313

HAHAHAHAIs putting 'Spammed:)' the best you can do on anything you don't … HAHAHAHAIs putting 'Spammed:)' the best you can do on anything you don't like?

I don't put it on everything I don't like, but ones that I believe should not be on the forum.

Original Poster Banned

Oi you two, behave, leave the testerone outside please

Banned

sassie;2490321

Apologies Sassie...not my intention to thread spoil

thesaint;2490289

acecatcher3;2413845

lol its not a question of me not understanding a metaphor, its your … lol its not a question of me not understanding a metaphor, its your exaggerated use of them......and I found the "get your dad to explain" part as patronising as ever...good job..You remain to be a person who looks down on the rest of the people on H.U.K.D and believe yourself to be more important.....which most certainly...you're not

(thesaints post)Corrected your spelling mistakes for you. Still waiting for that infraction from the post you reported.

lol thesaint dont be a hypocrite now...we all have high opinions of u

sassie;2490321

sassie i feel that we have bonded today:)

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2490334

Apologies Sassie...not my intention to thread spoil

thread spoil all ya like, just leave the macho stuff for another thread, preferrbaly one started by you or the saint;-)

and that goes for you too ace

sassie, do you want this thread spamming?

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;2490341

sassie i feel that we have bonded today:)

LMFAO

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;2490353

sassie, do you want this thread spamming?

[SIZE="7"]NO[/SIZE]

someone is still expiring everything - so is it the same person, can we at least be told that?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions