Groups

To you know who

Banned
    Now this better cheer you up cause i pinched it back off tony to pass onto you xx

7 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc254/sassie-sassie/smile.jpg

Good one Sassie:thumbsup: hope you feel better Twinks:)

lol - would put it on my fridge, but one of the family would probably think I'd drawn it :oops:

Original Poster Banned

tornado5528;2391933

lol - would put it on my fridge, but one of the family would probably … lol - would put it on my fridge, but one of the family would probably think I'd drawn it :oops:

oi whats wrong with my art work, that masterpiece has cheered two people up and im sure many more have smiled upon seeing it

hotukdeals.com/for…660

In happier times here on HUKD - a super sassie thread (although a little personally embarassing for me). Hope it cheers you up as well twinks.
    You'll particularly enjoy the start!!

.......self portrait? :thinking:

twinks;2392576

LOL its not that bad a one of me Owlass ....could have painted it myself, … LOL its not that bad a one of me Owlass ....could have painted it myself, ask the saint or go look at the pic piccies thread he did, it very very much like me :roll:

that you with shrek? :?

......very nice ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …162399
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416014106
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426158
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1325

See more discussions