Found 23rd Jan
Blumming heard it all [email protected]#$....

1. Misc
  2. Toaster
56 Comments

correction BURNT toast may cause Cancer

Original Poster

afnoor

correction BURNT toast may cause Cancer

​oh....that makes all the difference then lolol X)

didn't they cancel this scare today on mail online

Well lets be honest, since when was burnt food stuff actually any good for you?
Charcoal stomach washes excluded.

nice of them to tell us about this possibility.
I remember one in the 70s and the 90s.
expect another one in the 2030s.
were paying tax for this great research.

How many more things are going to kill us may as well go to Dignitas.

I have also banned fried eggs just in case.

davewave

I have also banned fried eggs just in case.

Don't forget the burnt roast potatoes these are on the list now oO

Original Poster

waterloo

Don't forget the burnt roast potatoes these are on the list now oO

​and chips oO

I feel sorry for the mice.

Original Poster

shadey12

I feel sorry for the mice.

​why???? are mice the only safe thing we can eat now? X) X) X)

bevalor

​why???? are mice the only safe thing we can eat now? X)X)X)

Don't take the Mickey...

(mouse)

Original Poster

delusion

Don't take the Mickey... (mouse)

​hahaha

waterloo

How many more things are going to kill us may as well go to Dignitas.

Everything will trigger cancer if you have the faulty gene that is able to be triggered
I knew an old girl who passed away in her 90's of old age yet this old girl would buy 60 Park Drive or Senior Service (untipped) a day and 180 on a Friday (no tuck van on weekends).
For the youngun's a tuck van was a shop on wheels selling groceries, sweets, tobacco etc that came around on a daily basis.
And I knew a middle aged couple who never smoked and had a "banana only day" (their only food for one day a week was bananas because it had lots of antioxidants) and she died of cancer.

Apologies for all the anti smoking brigade but I'm not one of your sheepeople - I believe smoking can trigger cancer like any other substance can (just like beef, bacon and now toast) but only if you got that faulty gene in the first place.

No wonder it's empty X) http://s3.amazonaws.com/ldc/large/2312/23124416.jpg

Oneday77

Well lets be honest, since when was burnt food stuff actually any good … Well lets be honest, since when was burnt food stuff actually any good for you?Charcoal stomach washes excluded.

Will this stop Brits having food prepared (read: burned) on an outdoor barbecue for the three days in August when the sun is out (when their normal cooking facilities are a few feet away)? No.

If burned/over-cooked food was bad for us, prehistoric man would not have survived, & the human race would not be here today.

Is brown bread ok

waterloo

Is brown bread ok

Not if that was cockney rhyming slang.

What can you eat "safely"? I think over the past few years nearly every food/drink has been revealed as having some kind of potential effects.

shywallflower

What can you eat "safely"? I think over the past few years nearly every … What can you eat "safely"? I think over the past few years nearly every food/drink has been revealed as having some kind of potential effects.

* potential ill effects?

Breathing air is problematic.

Too much oxygen (21% of the Paleoatmosphere) is bad for you, it seems:

[ damninteresting.com/bew…en/ ]

Existing is a considerable risk for getting cancer. The more years you are alive, the higher your chance of cancer.

fanpages

* potential ill effects?

Not always ill effects, sometimes they decide a glass of wine is bad for you, then they decide it's actually good for you. Chocolate was bad for you now high cocoa content is actually good for you. Maybe tomorrow, burnt toast, chips and roast potatoes, red meat, bacon and processed meats might be the new health fad!

this one has been around for a long time, probably as far back as they decided potatoes were bad for you, then they weren't then they were and now they are ok. new "science" says it needs to be 320 slices a day, now come on who is having that many, thought 300 was the most anyone could have.

dailymail.co.uk/hea…tml

paulsalmon77

Existing is a considerable risk for getting cancer. The more years you … Existing is a considerable risk for getting cancer. The more years you are alive, the higher your chance of cancer.

Hence why the reported cases have increased, as mortality rates have decreased, due to the advances in medicine.

One hundred years ago (ignoring deaths due to global conflict), people died before the cancerous cells took over.

shywallflower

What can you eat "safely"? I think over the past few years nearly every … What can you eat "safely"? I think over the past few years nearly every food/drink has been revealed as having some kind of potential effects.

fanpages

* potential ill effects?

shywallflower

Not always ill effects, sometimes they decide a glass of wine is bad for … Not always ill effects, sometimes they decide a glass of wine is bad for you, then they decide it's actually good for you. Chocolate was bad for you now high cocoa content is actually good for you. Maybe tomorrow, burnt toast, chips and roast potatoes, red meat, bacon and processed meats might be the new health fad!

Well, yes, food does not have potential (ill) effects; it always has actual effects on the body.

Burnt toast... not toast. Any burnt food Is carcinogenic. It's not news. And your title is nothing short of clickbait
Edited by: "BagABargain78" 23rd Jan

fanpages

Hence why the reported cases have increased, as mortality rates have … Hence why the reported cases have increased, as mortality rates have decreased, due to the advances in medicine.One hundred years ago (ignoring deaths due to global conflict), people died before the cancerous cells took over.

Exactly, something has to kill us right?

Cure many of the diseases today, and we might well discover more advanced diseased that only affect people who live for 120 years.

best have a flame grilled whopper on plain bread then to be safe

Life is very dangerous. Let's all hide and hope it goes away.

No bbqs in the summer now then.

A little of most things that are hazardous to our health (usually the thing we love most) are not likely to have any long term effects.
Why deliberately expose our bodies too many unnecessary risks just because we like the taste?

These same warnings apply to incinerated food on barbeques.

shywallflower

What can you eat "safely"? I think over the past few years nearly … What can you eat "safely"? I think over the past few years nearly every food/drink has been revealed as having some kind of potential effects.

fanpages

* potential ill effects?

shywallflower

Not always ill effects, sometimes they decide a glass of wine is bad for … Not always ill effects, sometimes they decide a glass of wine is bad for you, then they decide it's actually good for you. Chocolate was bad for you now high cocoa content is actually good for you. Maybe tomorrow, burnt toast, chips and roast potatoes, red meat, bacon and processed meats might be the new health fad!

My head hurts!

shywallflower

What can you eat "safely"? I think over the past few years nearly … What can you eat "safely"? I think over the past few years nearly every food/drink has been revealed as having some kind of potential effects.

fanpages

* potential ill effects?

shywallflower

Not always ill effects, sometimes they decide a glass of wine is bad … Not always ill effects, sometimes they decide a glass of wine is bad for you, then they decide it's actually good for you. Chocolate was bad for you now high cocoa content is actually good for you. Maybe tomorrow, burnt toast, chips and roast potatoes, red meat, bacon and processed meats might be the new health fad!

fanpages

Well, yes, food does not have potential (ill) effects; it always has … Well, yes, food does not have potential (ill) effects; it always has actual effects on the body.

shywallflower

My head hurts!

Have a lie down, & for the next 12 hours just eat dry toas..

Oh.

marcb4617

No bbqs in the summer now then.

Clean the barbecue grill before cooking & do not overcook food still makes it one of lifes great pleasures.

Eat your toast
and proudly boast
from coast to coast
you ate the most
became the host
at the last post
went on to roast
and now a ghost.

Yeah, I was bored.
Feel free to improve on it all you talented poets.
Edited by: "tryn2help" 23rd Jan

Scraping burnt toast was the alarm clock in our house

tryn2help

Eat your toastand proudly boast from coast to coast you ate the … Eat your toastand proudly boast from coast to coast you ate the mostbecame the hostat the last postwent on to roastand now a ghost.Yeah, I was bored.Feel free to improve on it all you talented poets.

Roses are red,
You burnt my toast,
It's the thought that counts,
I'll just scrape it off in the sink.

Damn, well I tried.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox Newbie34
    2. private number44
    3. Whey protien615