Toasters to fit warburtons bread

Found 2nd Aug 2016
Hi, Does anyone know of any two slice toasters that fit warburtons bread, i know breville do one but its shiny metal which i dont like, any suggestions. Thanks
Community Updates
AskBreadToasterWarburtons
23 Comments
I had a breville one... exploded on first use
definitely a pet hate of mine. I just cut the tops off now. Bleh
Can't you turn the bread sideways? That's what I usually end up doing.
I have a breville one but I have to turn the bread halfway to toast both ends. such good toast though!
Breville 2-Slice Toaster the Perfect Fit for Warburtons https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00TPM40JQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_5dpOxb8ZHENJD

+ There's one with a damaged box for £19.68 in warehouse

i have the 4 slice version
Edited by: "OneGloveOnTheFence" 2nd Aug 2016
Apogee00

Breville 2-Slice Toaster the Perfect Fit for Warburtons … Breville 2-Slice Toaster the Perfect Fit for Warburtons https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00TPM40JQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_5dpOxb8ZHENJDi have the 4 slice version

Thanks but its high shine stainless steel, not keen on them
geeky68

Thanks but its high shine stainless steel, not keen on them

Ah yes sorry, I didn't read your full post
? Stick the bread under the grill ??
psychobitchfromhell

? Stick the bread under the grill ??

Not too sure about that as i have teenagers that are bound to forget the grill is on.
Just buy Kingsmill or Hovis instead.
This has been asked before and I mentioned this one as some reviews specifically mention Warbies bread fitting into it.

direct.asda.com/Geo…C15
[quote=aramaj36]Just buy Kingsmill or Hovis instead.[/quote
I want change my toaster not my bread
geeky68

Not too sure about that as i have teenagers that are bound to forget the … Not too sure about that as i have teenagers that are bound to forget the grill is on.

Lol ! I have a teenager who nearly burnt the house down by toasting the flex for the food mixer in the toastie maker . Maybe the answer is sandwiches
psychobitchfromhell

Lol ! I have a teenager who nearly burnt the house down by toasting the … Lol ! I have a teenager who nearly burnt the house down by toasting the flex for the food mixer in the toastie maker . Maybe the answer is sandwiches

Well mine has managed to blow up the kettle today so i'm looking for a kettle too!
geeky68

Well mine has managed to blow up the kettle today so i'm looking for a … Well mine has managed to blow up the kettle today so i'm looking for a kettle too!

Move the teenagers out . Those things are far too much trouble .
psychobitchfromhell

Move the teenagers out . Those things are far too much trouble .

Lol
Have you got a George Foreman - stick it on that and drop the lid.

oh and roll up two balls of foil and put them at the front of the lid to just less than the height of the bread so it isnt compressed to death

Edited by: "antomac1001" 2nd Aug 2016
Magoo_222

Can't you turn the bread sideways? That's what I usually end up doing.

​That's what I always do.

I have a Russel Hobbs 4 slice one and all slices fit well on their side.
aramaj36

Just buy Kingsmill or Hovis instead.

​Or emport some Bimbo bread from Spain.
asda as deb8z said
I use a cookworks toaster but put the bread sideways as the slots are very wide
What a great tip for any George Foreman cooking where you don't want it squished! I'll be using that technique! Thanks
I've got an asda 4 slicer one that fits it no bother
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants