Groups

Tobacco and Cigarettes from abroad

How much is a normal pack of say 20 b&h in the uk?

And how much for a 50g pack of golden virginia tobacco in the uk?

Does anyone buy from people who have been abroad and bought things back for them, if so how much do people pay for the above for example?

35 Comments

£5.50 for bensons, maybe a bit more
    £12 for the gv maybee a little higher

Original Poster

leecroot;5145852

£5.50 for bensons, maybe a bit more£12 for the gv maybee a little higher

Just noticed your reply on other thread ..... :thumbsup:

Does anyone buy from people who have been abroad and bought things back for them, if so how much do people pay?

around £6 for baccy - i hear:whistling:

do you mean what the prices are abroad, or what the smuglers sel.l it for?

20 b&h silver £5.17
    50g goldenvirginia £11.40
    @ asda

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;5145872

Does anyone buy from people who have been abroad and bought things back … Does anyone buy from people who have been abroad and bought things back for them, if so how much do people pay?around £6 for baccy - i hear:whistling:

No idea where you got that from ..... :roll:

just got back from portugal and 10 pcks of golden virginia were €68 and 200 B&H were €38

oh...i thought u meant u wanted the prices they sold for retail in england...nevermind lol

lil_tiger;5145905

oh...i thought u meant u wanted the prices they sold for retail in … oh...i thought u meant u wanted the prices they sold for retail in england...nevermind lol

he did lol...

Original Poster

mosskeeto;5145898

just got back from portugal and 10 pcks of golden virginia were €68 and 2 … just got back from portugal and 10 pcks of golden virginia were €68 and 200 B&H were €38

Wow....

I have just returned from spain and if i remember rightly the Golden Virginia 10 pack of 50g were 35 euro and 20 b&h were 31 euro.

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;5145916

he did lol...

HA HA

smithyp1;5145921

Wow....I have just returned from spain and if i remember rightly the … Wow....I have just returned from spain and if i remember rightly the Golden Virginia 10 pack of 50g were 35 euro and 20 b&h were 31 euro.

oppe you bought your full alloowance - 3kg gv - 3000 fags:thumbsup:

i do 1 day trips to get mine -

not doing nothing illegal

Banned

smithyp1;5145921

Wow....I have just returned from spain and if i remember rightly the … Wow....I have just returned from spain and if i remember rightly the Golden Virginia 10 pack of 50g were 35 euro and 20 b&h were 31 euro.

hope you got it from airport and not in the shops over there, otherwise may have a not so happy friend

smithyp1;5145921

That sounds about the right price. Euro is poor at the mo, when i was going over to Sain i was getting 1.45 Euro for the pound, that in turn was making the cigs about £21 and the Gv £28.

There is a LOT of money in brining cigs and backy into the country to sell on......

Original Poster

sassie;5145965

hope you got it from airport and not in the shops over there, otherwise … hope you got it from airport and not in the shops over there, otherwise may have a not so happy friend

Well, we bought it all from a tobacco shop in the local town, which was packed evertime we walked past !!

And i'm glad we did as the GV was roughly 9 euros more as well as the cigs in the airport duty free.

I always thought duty free was better, obviously not in spain at the moment.

holly100;5145952

oppe you bought your full alloowance - 3kg gv - 3000 fags:thumbsup:i do … oppe you bought your full alloowance - 3kg gv - 3000 fags:thumbsup:i do 1 day trips to get mine - not doing nothing illegal

The customs love these short trips! good old rynair and easyjet.

Banned

they also sell alot of tobacco that aint to nice, but i think thats more turkey than spain, but i did know someone once got some from spain and it was vile, full of twigs - lol

Original Poster

leecroot;5145986

That sounds about the right price. Euro is poor at the mo, when i was … That sounds about the right price. Euro is poor at the mo, when i was going over to Sain i was getting 1.45 Euro for the pound, that in turn was making the cigs about £21 and the Gv £28.There is a LOT of money in brining cigs and backy into the country to sell on......

Very true ..

smithyp1;5145999

Well, we bought it all from a tobacco shop in the local town, which was … Well, we bought it all from a tobacco shop in the local town, which was packed evertime we walked past !!And i'm glad we did as the GV was roughly 9 euros more as well as the cigs in the airport duty free.I always thought duty free was better, obviously not in spain at the moment.

Duty free shops are more expensive. Tabacs in Spain are safe to buy GV from. They need a licience to sell tabaco these days. You have to be careful when you get if from Turkey and other non Eu destinations.

smithyp1;5146014

So i have now found out :w00t::w00t:Tobacco especially.

I used to "know" a couple off blokes that used to fly out to spain, stay for a day and come back with 400 pouches of cutters choice, and 4000 ciggs. When they sold them on they were making £1,000 profit. They were doing this every two weeks for about a year before getting stopped by customs.

Original Poster

leecroot;5146024

Duty free shops are more expensive. Tabacs in Spain are safe to buy GV … Duty free shops are more expensive. Tabacs in Spain are safe to buy GV from. They need a licience to sell tabaco these days. You have to be careful when you get if from Turkey and other non Eu destinations.

Yeah, this tobacco shop was immaculate and always packed out.

leecroot;5146040

I used to "know" a couple off blokes that used to fly out to spain, stay … I used to "know" a couple off blokes that used to fly out to spain, stay for a day and come back with 400 pouches of cutters choice, and 4000 ciggs. When they sold them on they were making £1,000 profit. They were doing this every two weeks for about a year before getting stopped by customs.

OMG, Nice little profit for the year then!! When they get stopped, don't they just get what they're carrying confiscated or pay tax on it?

smithyp1;5146045

Yeah, this tobacco shop was immaculate and always packed out.Already … Yeah, this tobacco shop was immaculate and always packed out.Already planning my next little trip to spain ......... :whistling:

Hey, be carefull, all good things come to an end. Where did you fly to out off interest?

stefor;5146083

OMG, Nice little profit for the year then!! When they get stopped, don't … OMG, Nice little profit for the year then!! When they get stopped, don't they just get what they're carrying confiscated or pay tax on it?

They did the first time, went from a different airport then got arrested by customs and taken to the nick for questioning. The case dragged on for ages. They had to keep making 200 mile round trips to answer the bail. After 3 trips up to answer bail there was no case to answer.....

leecroot;5146040

I used to "know" a couple off blokes that used to fly out to spain, stay … I used to "know" a couple off blokes that used to fly out to spain, stay for a day and come back with 400 pouches of cutters choice, and 4000 ciggs. When they sold them on they were making £1,000 profit. They were doing this every two weeks for about a year before getting stopped by customs.

"It's a deal,it's a steal,it's the sale of the f***ing century.In fact f**k it Nick i think i'll keep it.";-)

sassie;5145965

hope you got it from airport and not in the shops over there, otherwise … hope you got it from airport and not in the shops over there, otherwise may have a not so happy friend

Ciggies cost more in the airport than they do in the Tabacs Shops in Spain.

Fixed price, government control.

smithyp1;5145921

yeah I was told it was cheaper in Spain and when I drove down to Jerez for the MotoGP searched everywhere for a bl00dy tabac shop and couldnt find one! ..... :-D

I got some sovereign cigs from Madrid yesterday for 23 euro's per carton whilst Golden Virginia was 35 euro's per carton of 10. The price of G V has gone down in Madrid/Barcelona & Bilbao since last year. However my friend who lives near Seville still pays 44 euro's for a 10 pack of G V there so it looks like it varies on the area. In Poland a couple of weeks ago Golden Virginia was approx £5 per pouch so not so cheap there as it used to be.

DOES ANYONE KOW THE PRICE OF GOLD LEAF BACCI IN CANARIES

misselevis

Reported. Bad enough you are interested in smoking but to involve those poor little yellow birds is frankly quite disgusting.

http://i60.tinypic.com/opw7z7.jpg

I can't afford to smoke, let alone go to the Canaries !!

misselevis

Price of gold is roughly £765 an oz today. Would imagine if it's real gold leaf, the price would be pretty standard everywhere?

misselevis

Arghhh a 6 year old bump
    Go away
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?34
      2. Chromecast11
      3. Apple Watch Series 3 EE Contract Cost518
      4. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?22