Tobacco prices at Germany? Any cheaper?

Found 11th Sep 2015
Morning all, I am flying to Cologne in a few weeks and I just wondered if Tobacco prices are cheaper than here? Specially Golden V.

Also can I buy them from the airport on the return? Any idea on prices please.

Thank you.
Community Updates
AskPrice Glitch
13 Comments
Scrap that, I've just found the duty free store online and it has prices for the airport.

41.50 euro for 250g in case anyone was wondering.
got 500gr of golden v for £23 couple of weeks ago

beijing duty free neighbour was v happy
joshp

Scrap that, I've just found the duty free store online and it has prices … Scrap that, I've just found the duty free store online and it has prices for the airport. 41.50 euro for 250g in case anyone was wondering.

Is that's the 'duty free' price for travel outside the EU or the going rate? You won't be able to buy goods at the duty free price if you are staying within the EU
ktm666

Is that's the 'duty free' price for travel outside the EU or the going … Is that's the 'duty free' price for travel outside the EU or the going rate? You won't be able to buy goods at the duty free price if you are staying within the EU

Those were the prices in the EU, however I am glad I double checked as I had the wrong airport selected. Cologne airport it is 105 euros for 10 x 50g pouches.
ktm666

Is that's the 'duty free' price for travel outside the EU or the going … Is that's the 'duty free' price for travel outside the EU or the going rate? You won't be able to buy goods at the duty free price if you are staying within the EU

may be one of the duty free shop that has 2 prices one for eu travellers and one for travelling outside the eu
mattmerch

may be one of the duty free shop that has 2 prices one for eu travellers … may be one of the duty free shop that has 2 prices one for eu travellers and one for travelling outside the eu

It does, I selected the EU. However the prices vary depending on the airport hence why I received 2 different prices.
What about in the air price?
mattmerch

got 500gr of golden v for £23 couple of weeks ago beijing duty free … got 500gr of golden v for £23 couple of weeks ago beijing duty free neighbour was v happy

Hate to think what it is he is actually smoking, have a google that's way below cost price so 100% he is smoking something fake with god know what in it. There was some info about recently with fake gold v and old h with very high levels of dioxins and other rubbish. I smoke and love a bargain but no way would I touch that.
Argoj

Hate to think what it is he is actually smoking, have a google that's way … Hate to think what it is he is actually smoking, have a google that's way below cost price so 100% he is smoking something fake with god know what in it. There was some info about recently with fake gold v and old h with very high levels of dioxins and other rubbish. I smoke and love a bargain but no way would I touch that.

I don't no idea about prices elsewhere but at Tenerife airport on return you can get 10 x 50g pouches of genuine Golden V for 49 euros, so around £38.
joshp

Hate to think what it is he is actually smoking, have a google that's way … Hate to think what it is he is actually smoking, have a google that's way below cost price so 100% he is smoking something fake with god know what in it. There was some info about recently with fake gold v and old h with very high levels of dioxins and other rubbish. I smoke and love a bargain but no way would I touch that.

was purchased in the duty free at beijing airport not a market neighbour has not complained always found asia cheap for tobacco
saw plenty of fake fags and cigars on the street in beijing

Edited by: "Infractionboi" 11th Sep 2015
mattmerch

was purchased in the duty free at beijing airport not a market neighbour … was purchased in the duty free at beijing airport not a market neighbour has not complained always found asia cheap for tobacco saw plenty of fake fags and cigars on the street in beijing

From what I have read it unfortunately does not make much difference where you buy it over there. Dam shame as mentioned if you could get it at that price for the genuine stuff that's a large chunk off the cost of a holiday!
Argoj

From what I have read it unfortunately does not make much difference … From what I have read it unfortunately does not make much difference where you buy it over there. Dam shame as mentioned if you could get it at that price for the genuine stuff that's a large chunk off the cost of a holiday!

The allowance is terrible for outside the EU though. 250g per person, that's only 5 pouches.
Argoj

From what I have read it unfortunately does not make much difference … From what I have read it unfortunately does not make much difference where you buy it over there. Dam shame as mentioned if you could get it at that price for the genuine stuff that's a large chunk off the cost of a holiday!

ah i see you have not been to china just what you read fair enough
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants