Groups

tocco lite.... any good?

can get one brand new for £110, is this a good price and more importantly whats it like to use?

19 Comments

A friend of mine has one of these, I think they're pretty...

a lil "masculine" for my tastes and you have to like the touch screen and the widgets

Original Poster

nikkib123;5992878

Yep I have just got one and love it. Mine was £110 as well.

thanks nikki! i have a u600 at the moment and i hate it which has put me off samsung, but i like the look of the tocco in white!

Original Poster

nikkib123;5992915

Yeh I am really pleased with it, the only downside is the camera is not … Yeh I am really pleased with it, the only downside is the camera is not as good as my last one but to be honest I haven't read the instructions yet ha ha so camera could be great!

i use my digital camera anyway, only use the phone camera if i want to send someone a photo which isnt very often. what colour did you get? i like the look of the white one

I've got a Tocco Lite, Had to replace my LG Cookie, I liked the Cookie ( After firmware update ) but the Tocco Lite is better.

I paid £80 + £20 top up at Vodafone shop

Not a bad deal, Although it's locked to Vodafone, However by the time I upgrade I'm sure their'll be a free unlock available, If not they can be unlocked via a code.

You can pick up a normal tocco for less , maybve used though

Original Poster

shauneco;5993288

I've got a Tocco Lite, Had to replace my LG Cookie, I liked the Cookie ( … I've got a Tocco Lite, Had to replace my LG Cookie, I liked the Cookie ( After firmware update ) but the Tocco Lite is better.I paid £80 + £20 top up at Vodafone shopNot a bad deal, Although it's locked to Vodafone, However by the time I upgrade I'm sure their'll be a free unlock available, If not they can be unlocked via a code.

i can get the white one on vodafone but its unlocked and debranded, £100 for the phone then £10 top up, but im o2 so would just sell the sim card anyway

Original Poster

MarzBarz;5993320

they had them new today for £200! not sure what the going rate for them is like

donnaraine;5993366

they had them new today for £200! not sure what the going rate for them … they had them new today for £200! not sure what the going rate for them is like

Thats a tocco ultra more than likely:thumbsup:

The normal tocco is better than the tocco lite.

MarzBarz;5993320

Must be used,normal tocco is much more expensive than the lite version

MarzBarz;5993494

Thats a tocco ultra more than likely:thumbsup:The normal tocco is better … Thats a tocco ultra more than likely:thumbsup:The normal tocco is better than the tocco lite.

the ultra is starting from around £350 :?

grabbit;5993564

the ultra is starting from around £350 :?

I wasnt on about shop prices. Sorry.

having been a previous owner of the iphone i would say i do not like the tocco lite but i guess thats understandable since the iphone is a great phone
    for £90 though guess its goo value

MarzBarz;5993568

Ooh rite,I was wondering

Original Poster

MarzBarz;5993568

what prices are these then? ones off the 'back of a lorry'? :w00t:

Original Poster

just gone and bought it and i love it! only disappointment is the camera doesnt have a flash but i normally use my digital camera anyway

donnaraine;6001075

just gone and bought it and i love it! only disappointment is the camera … just gone and bought it and i love it! only disappointment is the camera doesnt have a flash but i normally use my digital camera anyway

my hubbie bought one of these today nice phone:thumbsup:

Original Poster

missismop;6002143

my hubbie bought one of these today nice phone:thumbsup:

awwww you must have a nice hubby

donnaraine;6003825

awwww you must have a nice hubby

i have:friends:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …86148
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions