Groups
    EXPIRED

Tocco lite from cpw does it come unlocked and does three work on it

Hi
    aseen the tocco lite and want to give it a try
    Does it come unlocked at CPW AND CAN I USE a three sim in it.

Thanks for advice

6 Comments

mine was locked to o2 but says nothing on the box about the network.

I thought all cpw phones were unlocked to any network. Thats what they told us a couple of months ago anyway

If you are planning on using Skype, Check again with 3.
    Even though the 3 provides the same handset(if they do), the handsets bought from outside might not have skype support

No, This Will Not Work On 3. This Is A 2g Handset. Even If You Do Get It Unlocked And Put A 3 Sim In, It May! Work For A Couple Of Weeks, But You Will Be Cut Off, Because It Roams Onto Orange, And That = Big Charges For 3.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________

all cpw payg phones come unlocked. They give then network sim card seperate to the handset.

If you want to use with the three network, make sure the device is a 3G phone.

Original Poster

TheDelBoy;7811022

No, This Will Not Work On 3. This Is A 2g Handset. Even If You Do Get It … No, This Will Not Work On 3. This Is A 2g Handset. Even If You Do Get It Unlocked And Put A 3 Sim In, It May! Work For A Couple Of Weeks, But You Will Be Cut Off, Because It Roams Onto Orange, And That = Big Charges For 3. _____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to both last postings, now understand. Do samsung do other phones that you might recomend?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions