Groups

Toco Lite - Anyone know how to get rid of the annoying keypad tones please?

As above, the irritating beeps when you press a key - how can i get rid of them pls?

9 Comments

Original Poster

Also, is there any way of changing the incoming text message tone on this phone please?

Check in the setting, sounds and should have a key tone setting, not sure as i dont have the phone

press the up button on the left side of the phone and change voloume to 0. and go to menu then settings then phone profiles then the little arrow keys on normal and at the top it says incoming chage it to new message and then change it to what tone you would like. hope it helps

go to settings, profiles, click on the arrow next to normal, then theres a little drag down box at the top, select phone sounds, sorted !

Original Poster

Nice one guys, thanks for the help! rep added...

To stop the keypad problem, hold the phone with both hands and break it in half.

Throw both halves in the bin and go and by a proper mobile phone.

kjbenja;7048765

To stop the keypad problem, hold the phone with both hands and break it … To stop the keypad problem, hold the phone with both hands and break it in half.Throw both halves in the bin and go and by a proper mobile phone.

lol :w00t: and by proper wot do you mean?!? :whistling:

Wait for the Nokia X6 to come out (about x-mas), beautifull phone, 3.5" widescreen, touchscreen with 5 mp cam.

Original Poster

kjbenja;7048765

To stop the keypad problem, hold the phone with both hands and break it … To stop the keypad problem, hold the phone with both hands and break it in half.Throw both halves in the bin and go and by a proper mobile phone.

Lol, ive got a proper fone (W995)
    This thread is for my g/f's Samsung!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767275
      2. What would be HELL to you?55
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047117

See more discussions