Groups

Today i has been mostly eatin.................................

Minstrels....

what about you?

44 Comments

cheese toasties, wait that was yesterday =]

Banned

toast with golden shred marmalade spead nice and thick, yummmmmmm

although i think the bread may have been a little of date:oops:

I've eaten toast and some white chocolate malteasers so far but need to have lunch soon.
    I'm eating all the rubbish at moment cos stressed out.

Banned

skips have had about 5 bags already

I have been a pig, had three rounds of toast for brekie, sausage rolls for lunch and for snacks I have had maryland fudge brownie cookies. I think I can eat what I want cos I am breastfeeding and I am not putting weight on at the mo - so taking full advantage of the situation. Ooops was that tooooo much information x

Green Tea

Oaty bar and rich tea creams ... about to have my fav. bagels with sesame seeds ... like them with peanut butter or philadelphia...
    Cup of tea too..

Water

Original Poster

harvie316;1925358

Green Tea

you have been eating green tea..............................:thinking:

you are strange :whistling::w00t:

Beans on toast and a cup of coffee.

nightswimmer;1925417

Water

... and goldfish flakes ...:o

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/customavatars/avatar14990_5.gif

MinstrelMan;1912232

I feel abused!

Original Poster

owlass;1925439

lmfao:w00t::w00t::w00t:

M&S Rocky Road Squares.

maynards wine gums.......a big box ...........

Sheriff Waffles;1925438

... and goldfish flakes ...:o

Nope, just water :?

[QUOTE=sassie;1925298]toast with golden shred marmalade spead nice and thick, yummmmmmm

Morning sassie ! spooky ! just sat down with some toast and marmalade. Don't like Golden Shred anymore though because it's too jellyfied.

Believe it or not Tesco's saver marmalade @ 28p a jar is a fave closely followed by Duerrs.

Right I can eat I now washed down with 1 1/2 mugs of strong tea, no sugar !

as you say yummmmmmmmmy :thumbsup:

Banned

hottoshop;1925503

[QUOTE=sassie;1925298]toast with golden shred marmalade spead nice and … [QUOTE=sassie;1925298]toast with golden shred marmalade spead nice and thick, yummmmmmmMorning sassie ! spooky ! just sat down with some toast and marmalade. Don't like Golden Shred anymore though because it's too jellyfied.Believe it or not Tesco's saver marmalade @ 28p a jar is a fave closely followed by Duerrs.Right I can eat I now washed down with 1 1/2 mugs of strong tea, no sugar !as you say yummmmmmmmmy :thumbsup:

oh i used to hae marmalade as a kid, along with loadsa stuff, and went for breakky in wetherspoons one late morning and my mate has some marmaled so i had some too, and it was real nice, so went and brought some, and now tend to eat laods of the stuff, wouldnt eat eggs as kid either now like them, although still couldnt eat a cold one unless pickled and with a bag of ready salted walkers - lol

sassie;1925542

[quote=hottoshop;1925503]oh i used to hae marmalade as a kid, along with … [quote=hottoshop;1925503]oh i used to hae marmalade as a kid, along with loadsa stuff, and went for breakky in wetherspoons one late morning and my mate has some marmaled so i had some too, and it was real nice, so went and brought some, and now tend to eat laods of the stuff, wouldnt eat eggs as kid either now like them, although still couldnt eat a cold one unless pickled and with a bag of ready salted walkers - lol

don't like marmalade on toast i prefair sardine and tomato spread instead but had nothing yet

Dont like bolied or runny fried eggs, weetabix, cornflakes, beans, fishcakes ... all horrible and made me wretch as a kid!!!
    Weird combo Raptor!!!

sassie;1925542

oh i used to hae marmalade as a kid, along with loadsa stuff, and went … oh i used to hae marmalade as a kid, along with loadsa stuff, and went for breakky in wetherspoons one late morning and my mate has some marmaled so i had some too, and it was real nice, so went and brought some, and now tend to eat laods of the stuff,

Have you ever tried Roses Lemon & Lime Marmalade (or just the Lime version)? Yummy stuff. :thumbsup:

Banned

nightswimmer;1925583

Have you ever tried Roses Lemon & Lime Marmalade? Yummy stuff. :thumbsup:

yes, its nice but not as nice as golden shred - lol

nightswimmer;1925583

Have you ever tried Roses Lemon & Lime Marmalade? Yummy stuff. :thumbsup:

Mmmm have a weird thing about lime ... as soon as someone mentions it I want something with lime in. Someone go get me a lime cheesecake pls!!!;-)

nightswimmer;1925583

Have you ever tried Roses Lemon & Lime Marmalade (or just the Lime … Have you ever tried Roses Lemon & Lime Marmalade (or just the Lime version)? Yummy stuff. :thumbsup:

Yummmmyyyy............. yes, love it! :thumbsup:

Sheriff Waffles;1925580

Dont like bolied or runny fried eggs, weetabix, cornflakes, beans, … Dont like bolied or runny fried eggs, weetabix, cornflakes, beans, fishcakes ... all horrible and made me wretch as a kid!!!Weird combo Raptor!!!

i is eatinz orange curd buttiez
    and the only beanz i likez is human beanz CRUNCH CHOMP:w00t:

Sheriff Waffles;1925596

Mmmm have a weird thing about lime ... as soon as someone mentions it I … Mmmm have a weird thing about lime ... as soon as someone mentions it I want something with lime in. Someone go get me a lime cheesecake pls!!!;-)

I have the same problem when someone mentions cheesecake. :thumbsup:

Banned

orange curd? never heard of that, heard of lemon curd but dont like it

Sheriff Waffles;1925580

Dont like bolied or runny fried eggs, weetabix, cornflakes, beans......

What ya doing for my breakfast then? :thinking:

sassie;1925613

orange curd? never heard of that, heard of lemon curd but dont like it

quite hard to find the only place i now know is a high street buchers on the main shopping street in clevelys just outside blackpool
    wifie just told me mathers the jam factory makes it they are in ashton in makerfield(my brother got me mine as he was on holiday in blackpool

Banned

i went with the little chap on a school trip one day and one of the kids had egg sandwiches and it made me near enough sick, i could never get passed the smell enough to eat one, errr yuck

Banned

raptorcigs;1925629

quite hard to find the only place i now know is a high street buchers on … quite hard to find the only place i now know is a high street buchers on the main shopping street in clevelys just outside blackpool

a bit far for me to go then - lol
    mind i could always get some rock whilst im there, i lurve rock, does the butcher do this too - lol

Nothing so far

Hoping for some ikea meatballs later though.

Banned

emasu;1925642

Nothing so far :)Hoping for some ikea meatballs later though.

oh you couldnt pick me up a kitchen cupboard and drop it off for me could you?

sassie;1925633

i went with the little chap on a school trip one day and one of the kids … i went with the little chap on a school trip one day and one of the kids had egg sandwiches and it made me near enough sick, i could never get passed the smell enough to eat one, errr yuck

you live and learn

raptorcigs;1925607

i is eatinz orange curd buttiezand the only beanz i likez is human beanz … i is eatinz orange curd buttiezand the only beanz i likez is human beanz CRUNCH CHOMP:w00t:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/TATTYPIE/hannibal.jpg

[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Escaped from your local cinema again did you???[/FONT][/COLOR]

owlass;1925617

What ya doing for my breakfast then? :thinking:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/TATTYPIE/mistertoast.jpg

[COLOR="Red"]Mister toast is in the post hehe...;-)[/COLOR]

Sheriff Waffles;1925697

[COLOR="Red"]Mister toast is in the post hehe...;-)[/COLOR]

haha ya funny ...........................sorry, forgot i was meant to keep it quiet

owlass;1925439

some forms of abuse i like..... ask lulu's mummy :whistling:

so much junk food!!

salad cream sarnies, yummy!:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?3154
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2458
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force913
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927373