JUST MOVE ALONG NOTHING TO SEE HERE

42 Comments

Original Poster

if you are thinking of coming out on here forget it

I am the only Gay in this village

go to another site and come out there
    Edited by: "miles136" 12th Oct 2016

Im in Im out and shaking it all about

http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/scalefit_630_noupscale/57fc889a1b00006f17ef6178.jpg

I rarely go out in the week but just been out today is that the same thing.

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals will NEVER come out of his mums basement!!!!

miles136

if you are thinking of coming out on here forget itI am the only Gay in … if you are thinking of coming out on here forget itI am the only Gay in this villagego to another site and come out there

If someone did come out, You'd run a mile lol.

miles136

if you are thinking of coming out on here forget itI am the Gay in this … if you are thinking of coming out on here forget itI am the Gay in this village onlygo to another site and come out there

That's what you think.
    Edited by: "eset12345" 12th Oct 2016

miles136

I am the only Gay in this village

No you ain't

caverncity

I rarely go out in the week but just been out today is that the same … I rarely go out in the week but just been out today is that the same thing.

No, that's BEEN out, past tense. You're back in now so it doesn't count. You've got to stay out to be one of us.

Banned

My neice posted on facebook yesterday that she was bisexual.

Very brave.

My lad came out as bisexual, even had a boyfriend for about a week, Transpires that most of his year group at school are bisexual lol. Each to their own.

ICBMiss

My neice posted on facebook yesterday that she was bisexual.Very brave.

I'm bisexual, if I cant get it I'll buy it.

123thisisme

Meh, why didn't I think of that X)

miles136

if you are thinking of coming out on here forget itI am the only Gay in … if you are thinking of coming out on here forget itI am the only Gay in this villagego to another site and come out there

Shame miles, I've had enough of the wife and was thinking of coming out with your help.. but I guess I'll just have to stay straight

123thisisme

Some of the youngsters who grew up with our youngsters seem to be a tad confused about the whole sexuality thing these days.

They're all young adults now, but one young lady seems to be a different sexuality every other year.
    Another still hasn't made up her mind and is still 'trying stuff out'.

The first one was bi, then she was glam, and now I think she's pan - but she might be A - I'm not sure if I'm getting her mixed up with another of my daughter's friends.
    I think the second young lady had a try at being A, but now she's thinking about giving it up - though she's not sure what she might replace it with.

Seems we've moved on quite a bit from hetero', homo' or bi'.

summerof76

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7NDyvy0DPI:)

[ youtube.com/wat…5_M ]

Why can't teenagers just be curious and insatiable, as we were back in the mists of time. No labelling required.

tryn2help

That makes her trisexual then.

123thisisme

Errr, no, I wouldn't think so oO , but I can see the play on words X)

tryn2help

123thisisme

tryn2help

Errr, no, I wouldn't think so oO , but I can see the play on words X)

"Bizarre Love Triangle"

Apparently the Italian arm of Heinz Soup has gone into adminestrone

ICBMiss

Why did the keyboard have sharp teeth? Unless your from ANY religion (that's them all) that would see her burn in hell for all eternity because your GOD is so loving and kind

Jack-L92

I know it's only Wednesday but this is the best comment of the week... I'm tempted to create a multi just so I can Like it again X) brilliant

Original Poster

summerof76

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-mjl63e0msX)

omg not heard this for years thanks xxxxxxxxx

Jack-L92

Jack-L92

It is a sobering fall from grace. Cambridge graduate to being mocked on a Shopping Forum in just over 3 months. May be best to ditch this devalued persona, and go and create another on Wifi Wednesday at the Fried Chicken Shop. Reputation is everything if you are wanting to portray a sense of superiority.

miles136

omg not heard this for years thanks xxxxxxxxx

ICBMiss

Now then, it's not brave is it.

Original Poster

eset12345

depends where you live, you can still get a good battering for ordering a drop of lime in your larger in some places

Banned

Graham1979

Why did the keyboard have sharp teeth? Unless your from ANY religion … Why did the keyboard have sharp teeth? Unless your from ANY religion (that's them all) that would see her burn in hell for all eternity because your GOD is so loving and kind

Luckily she doesn't live in Saudi or one of them other awful countries where they would want to throw her off a building. Instead, all the replies to her "coming out" have all been to encourage and support. Not a hint of anything negative from anyone at all.

Let's hope the country remains tolerant and not have its values watered down or taken away to not offend religion.

Banned

miles136

depends where you live, you can still get a good battering for ordering a … depends where you live, you can still get a good battering for ordering a drop of lime in your larger in some places

Don't ask for lime in your shandy then! lol Be a man - drink it straight!

Saturn

It is a sobering fall from grace. Cambridge graduate to being mocked on a … It is a sobering fall from grace. Cambridge graduate to being mocked on a Shopping Forum in just over 3 months. May be best to ditch this devalued persona, and go and create another on Wifi Wednesday at the Fried Chicken Shop. Reputation is everything if you are wanting to portray a sense of superiority.

X)

miles136

depends where you live, you can still get a good battering for ordering a … depends where you live, you can still get a good battering for ordering a drop of lime in your larger in some places

Ask for a cocktail umbrella in your stout and watch what happen Miles baby.

miles136

depends where you live, you can still … depends where you live, you can still get a good battering for ordering a drop of lime in your larger in some places

My knowledge of the latest Urban Dictionary terms is a little sketchy. Is this (^^^^) a good thing, or a bad thing?

Original Poster

Saturn

My knowledge of the latest Urban Dictionary terms is a little sketchy. Is … My knowledge of the latest Urban Dictionary terms is a little sketchy. Is this (^^^^) a good thing, or a bad thing?

depends what you are into,

miles136

depends what you are into,

Considers going round to kick Miles136 arrs

But worried he may enjoy it

Miles is this you

Your text here

I know it is in some respects but i also get the positive vibe from you

Just dont Kill Kenny X)

Banned

eset12345

It possibly is.

metro.co.uk/201…62/

Original Poster

Barry Manalow has just come out pmsl

Who did he think thought he was straight !!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31140
      3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio79

See more discussions