Today is the last day of my 20s!... What should I do?..

Found 19th Apr 2012
All those things you are meant to do before you hit 30!.. I think I missed them!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
34 Comments

Mod & Ed

happy 30th for tomorrow

Buy a £5 Olympic coin for £5?

Original Poster

Buy and Olympic are two of my favourite words so I could be tempted!

Go lose your virginity.

The bad news is you're already 30!

Because we only add a year when we complete a full year, it seems that you are only 29, but when you (or anyone else) says that you are 29 years old, it really means that you've completed 29 whole years of existence and have, ever since your last birthday, been living your 30th year of existence. Anything you wanted to do before before you turn 30 and haven't done yet, too late.

There's still time to do stuff before you start living your 32nd year of existence though

you can still do an 18 - 30 holiday

Banned

windhoek

The bad news is you're already 30! Because we only add a year when we … The bad news is you're already 30! Because we only add a year when we complete a full year, it seems that you are only 29, but when you (or anyone else) says that you are 29 years old, it really means that you've completed 29 whole years of existence and have, ever since your last birthday, been living your 30th year of existence. Anything you wanted to do before before you turn 30 and haven't done yet, too late.There's still time to do stuff before you start living your 32nd year of existence though

surely he is 29 years 364 days old today , I tried this on a 30cm ruler, confused

windhoek

The bad news is you're already 30! Because we only add a year when we … The bad news is you're already 30! Because we only add a year when we complete a full year, it seems that you are only 29, but when you (or anyone else) says that you are 29 years old, it really means that you've completed 29 whole years of existence and have, ever since your last birthday, been living your 30th year of existence. Anything you wanted to do before before you turn 30 and haven't done yet, too late.There's still time to do stuff before you start living your 32nd year of existence though

oO

No its true. We are one year old when we are born!!

Wait a minute........taking off socks to help count! Doh!!

windhoek

That doesn't make any sense.... Especially as I'm still tired!

Mikey91

That doesn't make any sense.... Especially as I'm still tired!

Your first year of existence is from the day you are born to the day you are 1. the second year of your existence is from the day you turn 1 until you turn 2 etc

AberdeenDad

Your first year of existence is from the day you are born to the day you … Your first year of existence is from the day you are born to the day you are 1. the second year of your existence is from the day you turn 1 until you turn 2 etc

Ok that makes more sense. Although surely you aren't 30 until you turn 30? These types of conundrums always hurt my brain

Banned

windhoek

That's not how we calculate age though.

AberdeenDad

Your first year of existence is from the day you are born to the day you … Your first year of existence is from the day you are born to the day you are 1. the second year of your existence is from the day you turn 1 until you turn 2 etc

Are you serious?? If you are 6 months old then you are 6 months old, not 1! You turn 1 year's old when you are 12 months old (or 1 year to you).

Don't worry about it, you are so old now you would have forgotten what you did anyway..... Just curl up somewhere and wait for death.......

Banned

What are you supposed to do before you are thirty?

Enjoy being single
Buy a house
Get Married
Have a kid
Have another
Enjoy the rest of your life with your beautiful family.

You have to run before the crystal on the back of your hand starts flashing.

Time to switch off your computer and go explore the world outside the bedroom...

Lumoruk I missed a few things from your list. Mainly enjoying being single and the "beautiful"?family bit!

Banned

check the list.....

1. Have a really stupid accident which necessitates a hospital visit
2. Shoot something
3. Take a weekend break more than 1000 miles from home
4. Boot Linux on your home PC
5. Get lost in a country where you don't speak the language
6. Spend more than your monthly income on a pocket sized gadget
7. Post bail for a friend
8. Break a really large plate glass window
9. Make a parachute jump on a hangover
10. Use a whole roll of gaffa tape in one day
11. Make a pointless modification to your house
12. Neck a pint of peppermint oil
13. Pull a shemale by mistake (but realise in time...)
14. Buy a samurai sword
15. Delay paying a bill until the summons arrives
16. Destroy a speed camera
17. Refill an inkjet cartridge
18. Say something obscene on national television
19. Do a J turn in order to beat somebody to a parking space
20. Break a sledgehammer
21. Make a bomb
Simon's car doing 140+ mph 22. Smash a CRT
23. Require medical treatment as a consequence of kinky sex gone wrong (STDs don't count.)
24. Tip a waiter with something other than money
25. Light a fire with petrol
26. Kidnap someone
27. Park inside a motorway service station
28. Own a convertible.
29. Live abroad.
30. Drive at more than 140mph.
31. Get something for free through a masterpiece of complaining
32. Give yourself a mains electric shock.
33. Completely dismantle an object larger than yourself
34. Write off a car
35. Fall asleep and get really hilarious sunburn
Absinthe broadens the mind36. Get drunk on Absinthe
37. Stay up all night listening to a girl have an emotional crisis
38. Lick the terminals of a 9 volt battery
39. Take part in motorsport
40. Stay at the office for more than 24 hours
41. Set off a fire extinguisher
42. Drive at least 600 miles in a day on two lane roads
43. Hotwire a car
44. Watch all the Monty Python films In one sitting
45. **** an ex-girlfriend by mistake
46. Dial 999
47. Commit a faux pas which means that a friend will never speak to you again
48. Make a bet you couldn't afford to lose
49. Read a 500 page book in one sitting
50. Escape a perfectly justified parking ticket.

Quite an American list but I have scarily done most of those things, probably 2/3.

Banned

why so many Americanisms on that list but then dial 999? lol

have fun , enjoy your day , & thank God for all you have

enjoy yourself , you'll be contemplating 40 's b4 u know it oO

lumoruk

why so many Americanisms on that list but then dial 999? lol

You can also dial 999 in america, just connects you to 911 service.

have intercourse with a women, pay if you have too.

Happy birthday for tomorrow mate X)

Original Poster

So I don't think i've ticked much off the list!.. Oh well the night is young!..

Original Poster

A very late night and a lot of champagne was drunk - so can't really complain!..

justingalore

A very late night and a lot of champagne was drunk - so can't really … A very late night and a lot of champagne was drunk - so can't really complain!..

welcome to the 30 something club

Book a flight to Kiev

casparwhite

check the list.....4. Boot Linux on your home PC17. Refill an inkjet … check the list.....4. Boot Linux on your home PC17. Refill an inkjet cartridge

Wtf are they doing there? Really?

Original Poster

Was discussing this list in the club last night and the unix one raised a few eyebrows!.. Though I guess it is one I have done so still counts!

Banned

Have a threesome. Stay up for over 60 hours whilst you still can.

Banned

hollymia

Have a threesome. Stay up for over 60 hours whilst you still can.

hes 30 now too late X)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants