Groups

Today's football cheat of the week award goes to...

Kyle Lafferty of Rangers for this Oscar winning performance that got a man wrongly sent off...link below

76 Comments

what a complete and utter rat ... should be thrown out of football... worse type of cheating....:x

cheat of the week?

cheat of the season - disgraceful. they should give the 3 match ban to Lafferty instead of the other bloke

move over ronaldo he drops quicker than you and for similar reasons cheating scumbag

Thats disgusting, kick the cheat out for a season, that will make him think before doing it again !!!! :x:x

Original Poster

He learned from Peter Lovenkrands when he was playing for Rangers - he did exactly the same thing to Alan Thompson.

That's really bad, that poor blokes face when he went down.

Can he be punished for that?

ChipSticks;5230744

That's really bad, that poor blokes face when he went down.Can he be … That's really bad, that poor blokes face when he went down.Can he be punished for that?

yeh he will get punished for that and the red card rescinded

Well, its a good job they didn't have the award when divers Petrov & Larrsson were are celtc wasnt it, as they never dived and cheated in games did they?

Original Poster

krs;5230817

Well, its a good job they didn't have the award when divers Petrov & … Well, its a good job they didn't have the award when divers Petrov & Larrsson were are celtc wasnt it, as they never dived and cheated in games did they?

Or Kris Boyd...:whistling:

]http//ww…-Hc

when squaring up to someone like that, your always putting yourself in a position where someone who clearly has no principles or respect for fellow players could take advantage.
    Mulgrew didnt do anything wrong and was the victim of a lowlife cheat, but his Manager wont take his side as he put himself in that position.
    From the looks of things Lafferty had a good game aswell (correct me if im wrong)...what a way to celebrate it.

grex9101;5230787

What do you really expect from Rangers? Their players are neds and their … What do you really expect from Rangers? Their players are neds and their fans are buckfast drinking scum. Same with Celtic.

I am a Rangers supporter and have been for in excess of 30 years, does that make me scum?

For your information, I have never touched a drop of buckfast and for you to call me scum is bang out of order. You dont know me and I dont know you. And I would never make such a sweeping statement especially aainst somebody who I didn't know.

Lafferty is a low life CHEAT!!!

The SFA should throw the book at him and Walter Smith who is someone I admire, should ban him and make an example of him.

He is supposed to be someone who kids look up to and the club must make sure that they don't like idiots like this tarnish their clubs name.

If Henrik Larsson had did that at Celtic, I would want him banned, championship or not.

Toybhoy;5230921

Lafferty is a low life CHEAT!!! The SFA should throw the book at him and … Lafferty is a low life CHEAT!!! The SFA should throw the book at him and Walter Smith who is someone I admire, should ban him and make an example of him. He is supposed to be someone who kids look up to and the club must make sure that they don't like idiots like this tarnish their clubs name.If Henrik Larsson had did that at Celtic, I would want him banned, championship or not.

When Larsson & Petrov were diving when they were at celtc did you want them banned and think of them as cheats?

Original Poster

krs;5230880

I am a Rangers supporter and have been for in excess of 30 years, does … I am a Rangers supporter and have been for in excess of 30 years, does that make me scum? For your information, I have never touched a drop of buckfast and for you to call me scum is bang out of order. You dont know me and I dont know you. And I would never make such a sweeping statement especially aainst somebody who I didn't know.

Don't think he directed at you personally, but perhaps on the basis that your fans have a 'reputation' - particularly after what they did to Manchester a year ago.

Original Poster

krs;5230892

I will see you Kris Boyd and raise you Nakamura

Yeah, he is a far superior player right enough.

Naka has never done anything anywhere near as blatant as that Boyd video, how you can even say that is mind boggling. :lol:

I hope Lafferty gets treated the same as Ferguson and McGregor - there all a bunch of cheating, self-centred sods!! He completely ruined the game by his little acting scene - I hope he gets the book thrown at him. I'm definitely not a celtic supporter but I hope they go on to win the league now. Rangers just don't deserve it with performances like that!

Any rangers fan that tries to ignore that video and brings up anyone else is a moron. Manchester is a perfect example what that have happened if it was celtic i doubt it highly.

krs;5230934

When Larsson & Petrov were diving when they were at celtc did you want … When Larsson & Petrov were diving when they were at celtc did you want them banned and think of them as cheats?

Show me Larsson cheating. Petrov I will give you and I did not like some of the stuff he did.

At no point did I say none of our players cheated and if you knew me, you'd know that I am never happy about it even if its our own players.

Original Poster

manchesterjim;5230968

From what I saw in my city centre on the Uefa cup final night, i'd be … From what I saw in my city centre on the Uefa cup final night, i'd be inclined to agree that some (if not a fair more) Rangers fans are scum, but to encircle that remark around all Rangers fans is unfair and uneducated.

In fairness there were literally thousands of them rioting.

moob;5230944

Don't think he directed at you personally, but perhaps on the basis that … Don't think he directed at you personally, but perhaps on the basis that your fans have a 'reputation' - particularly after what they did to Manchester a year ago.

It was directed at me as I am a Rangers supporter and he said they are "Their players are neds and their fans are buckfast drinking scum"

Granted its a very sweeping statement but it was directed at Rangers supporters, me being one of them

Every club has their rogue element but not every fan is the same as them, likewise not every Rangers fan went on the rampage in Manchester last year, I was there, in the gound, got back to the city centre and was disgusted and embarrassed at what I saw.

moob;5231029

In fairness there were literally thousands of them rioting.

No, there wasnt.

How many arrestes were there and how many photos were released by GMP trying to identify the "thousands" of rioters? It wasnt thousands.

Original Poster

krs;5231090

It was directed at me as I am a Rangers supporter and he said they are … It was directed at me as I am a Rangers supporter and he said they are "Their players are neds and their fans are buckfast drinking scum"Granted its a very sweeping statement but it was directed at Rangers supporters, me being one of themEvery club has their rogue element but not every fan is the same as them, likewise not every Rangers fan went on the rampage in Manchester last year, I was there, in the gound, got back to the city centre and was disgusted and embarrassed at what I saw.

He directed it at Celtic fans too, and there are many that are scum, like you I don't include myself in that category, but I don't take comments like that personally.

moob;5231120

He directed it at Celtic fans too, and there are many that are scum, like … He directed it at Celtic fans too, and there are many that are scum, like you I don't include myself in that category, but I don't take comments like that personally.

Fair point although I don't like being called scum from somebody who I dont know and who doesnt know me

Seems we are the good guys!

Original Poster

krs;5231106

No, there wasnt. How many arrestes were there and how many photos were … No, there wasnt. How many arrestes were there and how many photos were released by GMP trying to identify the "thousands" of rioters? It wasnt thousands.

Looks like there were one or two in this video...

]http//ww…JPo

krs;5231106

No, there wasnt. How many arrestes were there and how many photos were … No, there wasnt. How many arrestes were there and how many photos were released by GMP trying to identify the "thousands" of rioters? It wasnt thousands.

that means nothing. just because alot of them didnt get caught, doesnt mean they didnt do anything.
    I was all over that day and saw what i would say was well over 1000 in total kicking off with other people/fans/drivers/police/each other and the mess they left from the city centre to Stockport Town hall.
    Like i said before it wouldnt be fair to say all rangers fans are scum, but after what they did over here, its no suprise theyve got the reputation they have.

moob;5231154

Looks like there were one or two in this … Looks like there were one or two in this video...]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4OiBhKJJPo

Granted 1 or 2!

Shall I start on "tgfitw" hall of shame?

krs;5231170

Granted 1 or 2!Shall I start on "tgfitw" hall of shame?

ffs steak pie fc the club that takes no blame:whistling:

Original Poster

SCOTTGAZ9;5231404

ffs steak pie fc the club that takes no blame:whistling:

Yet more Rangers Shame.

Making a joke out of the deceased.

And to think you lot make such an issue out of respect for the dead as well - the irony!

Banned

That is the funniest thing I've seen - Scottish football.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;5231560

That is the funniest thing I've seen - Scottish football.

Yeah, you've said that before. Troll on.

Banned

Cantona_7;5230772

yeh he will get punished for that and the red card rescinded

I doubt it. He didn't deliver the blow, but he did square up with his head. Hopefuly the diver will get a real headache after the SFA views it.

Banned

moob;5231589

It's on topic. We're talking funny things and Scottish football. How is that off-topic?

BTW, be nice if Scottish football threads didn't turn into mean spirited slagging matches.

moob;5231589

its what he does best mate.
    hes almost as amusing as the JFK.
    The JFK has an excuse though - hes a bored 10 year old who has a bit of an imagination and can easily amuse himself on HUKD.
    whereas this guy is just a complete nutjob with an ego as big as his 'troll' count.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;5231617

It's on topic. We're talking funny things and Scottish football. How is … It's on topic. We're talking funny things and Scottish football. How is that off-topic?BTW, be nice if Scottish football threads didn't turn into mean spirited slagging matches.

I never said it was off topic, I merely stated you're repeating yourself and that you're a troll.:thumbsup:

Do English football threads never have any slagging matches in them?:whistling:

Original Poster

guv;5231615

I doubt it. He didn't deliver the blow, but he did square up with his … I doubt it. He didn't deliver the blow, but he did square up with his head. Hopefuly the diver will get a real headache after the SFA views it.

You can't appeal a red for violent conduct afaik.

Lafferty squared up too, took the 'hit' and went down like a girl. Mulgrew got sent off, next shot sees Lafferty winking to a team mate.

Apparently Walter Smith has criticised Lafferty - so fair play to him in that respect.

Banned

moob;5231661

You can't appeal a red for violent conduct afaik.Lafferty squared up too, … You can't appeal a red for violent conduct afaik.Lafferty squared up too, took the 'hit' and went down like a girl. Mulgrew got sent off, next shot sees Lafferty winking to a team mate.Apparently Walter Smith has criticised Lafferty - so fair play to him in that respect.

Good on Smith for that. Yeh I agree the red card wont get rescinded.

What does this have to do with HUKD?

Dont you have several terrorist loving websites you could air these views on?

Banned

Ev0lution;5231680

What does this have to do with HUKD?Dont you have several terrorist … What does this have to do with HUKD?Dont you have several terrorist loving websites you could air these views on?

And the random post of the week winner is............

Original Poster

Ev0lution;5231680

What does this have to do with HUKD?Dont you have several terrorist … What does this have to do with HUKD?Dont you have several terrorist loving websites you could air these views on?

It's in the Miscellaneous section - look up the word and you might get the drift.

I don't know any terrorist loving websites, but I'm sure you could direct me to a few.:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285995
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523460
      3. What is there free to do in your town?611
      4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp34

See more discussions