Groups

Today's PSN 12 deals of Xmas

Any guesses as to what we think this will be today?

9 Comments

Leaked list:

Rise of the Tomb Raider
    Fallout 4
    Dishonored II
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
    Battlefield 1
    Uncharted 4
    Titanfall 2
    Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
    FIFA 17
    Grand Theft Auto V
    Watch Dogs 2
    Final Fantasy XV

Looks to be Battefield 1
    Edited by: "BarmyBulldog" 9th Dec 2016

Original Poster

Source?

BarmyBulldog

Leaked list:Rise of the Tomb RaiderFallout 4 Dishonored II The Elder … Leaked list:Rise of the Tomb RaiderFallout 4 Dishonored II The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Battlefield 1 Uncharted 4Titanfall 2 Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare FIFA 17 Grand Theft Auto V Watch Dogs 2 Final Fantasy XVLooks to be Battefield 1

Have the prices been leaked too?

It's not official. It was leaked on Reddit.

superfreddy

Source?

BarmyBulldog

Leaked list:Rise of the Tomb RaiderFallout 4 Dishonored II The Elder … Leaked list:Rise of the Tomb RaiderFallout 4 Dishonored II The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Battlefield 1 Uncharted 4Titanfall 2 Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare FIFA 17 Grand Theft Auto V Watch Dogs 2 Final Fantasy XVLooks to be Battefield 1

Someone on here posted the predicted costs but they haven't been on the ball yet, aim for half price in your end and take it from there.

Original Poster

Nothing announced yet and it should be at 12pm.

superfreddy

Nothing announced yet and it should be at 12pm.

2pm when the deals change.

Original Poster

Only ones I would want are possibly Titanfall 2 and IW.

superfreddy

Only ones I would want are possibly Titanfall 2 and IW.

If it's BF1 today I'd take the list as gospel (UPDATE it's BF1 at £32.99)

Titanfall 2 is amazing, I would gladly pay full price for it.
    Edited by: "BarmyBulldog" 9th Dec 2016

BarmyBulldog

If it's BF1 today I'd take the list as gospel (UPDATE it's BF1 at … If it's BF1 today I'd take the list as gospel (UPDATE it's BF1 at £32.99)Titanfall 2 is amazing, I would gladly pay full price for it.

given the amount of copies of TF2 that got purchased for £20 near black friday from 365/HMV and people selling for profit I refuse to buy it until it's £20 again (personal choice obviously), as I've got loads to be playing at the minute
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone want a Jack Wills single use 20% off £60 and/or £10 off £60 code?11
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423214455
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767158
      4. word association Game73844447

See more discussions