anyone have yesterdays word saturday or want to post any sun paswords

10 Comments

Original Poster

mondays word is care has anybody got saturdays

Saturday's word is LINE. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks rep added

Tuesdays word is ZOOM.....

I have spent an hour on the site trying to book a break and for some reason it is constantly refusing my creditcard payment....every time this happens you have to start the whole process again!!!!! I KNOW i have money in account so cannot work it out for the life of me!!!

xx Siobhan xx

Banned

skhavis;2875942

Tuesdays word is ZOOM.....I have spent an hour on the site trying to book … Tuesdays word is ZOOM.....I have spent an hour on the site trying to book a break and for some reason it is constantly refusing my creditcard payment....every time this happens you have to start the whole process again!!!!! I KNOW i have money in account so cannot work it out for the life of me!!!xx Siobhan xx

Is it ready to take booking?

Do you not need four codes?

Original Poster

there is four codes here
    task
    line
    care
    zoom
    where do i book this please

you can book at [url]www.ukholidaysinthesun.co.uk[/url] but only if you have received a special postcard in the past week with a unique early booking reference number on it.

xx Siobhan xx

I am having an issue. Some on this site gave me their booking reference as they werent going to use it. However, it also asks for a postcode, when I put my postcode in it won't go through. Does this mean that if I did book I would need the postcode of the person who actually received the booking reference?

im pretty pived at this. i moved since last booked with them and therefore didnt get my priority number, msg them but they aid that i have to buy the papers and send tokens. how unfair is that, i dont get a priority booking simply because i moved. im pretty gutted

skhavis;2875942

Tuesdays word is ZOOM.....I have spent an hour on the site trying to book … Tuesdays word is ZOOM.....I have spent an hour on the site trying to book a break and for some reason it is constantly refusing my creditcard payment....every time this happens you have to start the whole process again!!!!! I KNOW i have money in account so cannot work it out for the life of me!!!xx Siobhan xx

i had this probelm last year too. just had to keep trying. flet very tense after five six attempts so had to come back later in the day and try again. eventually it worked
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504
      2. One for the mathmaticians2847
      3. One thing you've forgotten55
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      5. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816

See more discussions