Four dead now
- iNSOMANiAC

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

mod

No, can't blame them

Don't blame them see the report on bbc? Souleymane Habuba, spokesman for organisers the Confederation of African Football questions why they didn't fly news.bbc.co.uk/spo…stm

Souleymane Habuba, spokesman for organisers the Confederation of African Football (CAF), said the tournament would proceed despite the attack.

"Our great concern is for the players, but the championship goes ahead," said Habuba, who questioned why Togo had elected to travel by road rather than flying.

"CAF's regulations are clear: teams are required to fly rather than travel by bus," he added.

Football's world governing body Fifa has expressed its concern about the attack.

"Fifa and its president, Sepp Blatter, are deeply moved by today's incidents which affected Togo's national team, to whom they express their utmost sympathy," said a statement.

"Fifa is in touch with the African Football Confederation (CAF) and its president, Issa Hayatou, from which it expects a full report on the situation."

Banned

I can't believe Togo aren't going to be in the World Cup. Football, football, SHOOT A GOAL!

Corner kicking!

Down for a penno!

If I was a fan of one of these teams Id be 'doing a magicjay'. Making my excuses then not turning up.

Banned

expect more teams to follow suit.....especially those with premeiership footballers within

Is it rough out threre ?

Our next door neighbour has gone there to build a power station for this tournament

i expect more will pull out

deanos;7482744

Is it rough out threre ?Our next door neighbour has gone there to build a … Is it rough out threre ?Our next door neighbour has gone there to build a power station for this tournament

Nah, its like button moon,

Three dead now, Driver, assistant coach and spokesman............

I hear they were considering long and hard whether togo or not togo.

moob;7483750

I hear they were considering long and hard whether togo or not togo.

arent you funny.

Confirmed 4 now dead, the reserve keeper has died as well

iNSOMANiAC;7484000

arent you funny.Confirmed 4 now dead, the reserve keeper has died as well

Man, was a light hearted jibe and not intended to be disrespectful. :roll:

do you reckon adebayor ran the length of the bus to celebrate in front of those gunners yesterday?...

too much?

Banned

numptyj;7484825

do you reckon adebayor ran the length of the bus to celebrate in front of … do you reckon adebayor ran the length of the bus to celebrate in front of those gunners yesterday?...too much?

Too soon:whistling:

Give it a few more hours I think.

Banned

numptyj;7484825

do you reckon adebayor ran the length of the bus to celebrate in front of … do you reckon adebayor ran the length of the bus to celebrate in front of those gunners yesterday?...too much?

I ran the length of the living room today when Evertons second goal went in. Does that count?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Building a PC Need Help!44
    2. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G67
    3. Whey protien512
    4. Driving anxiety.66

See more discussions