toilet door open or closed?

67 Comments

in public or at home?? lol

open, that way you know your not walking in on anyone wwho has forgotten to lock it

Mike..

at the moment, its open.

closed but not locked

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5025484

in public or at home?? lol

erm at home! :thumbsup:

open at home closed on public lol

open when empty

closed when occupied :whistling:

MikeBeaver;5025487

open, that way you know your not walking in on anyone wwho has forgotten … open, that way you know your not walking in on anyone wwho has forgotten to lock it :pMike..

+1 lol.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5025519

Fantastic thread, is everyone drinking tonight or what?:w00t:

nope im stone cold sober! meant to be drinking at a mates house but she cancelled due to hangover from lastnight lol

donnaraine;5025510

erm at home! :thumbsup:

i generally leave the door open if i have my little one to watch, he runs into his room while i'm in the bathroom and i can see him and that hes safe.

otherwise closed but unlocked so the older kids can come in if they wish to.

obviously my teenagers lock it x x x

starsparkle2311;5025519

Fantastic thread, is everyone drinking tonight or what?:w00t:

hic...nope lol

These inane threads really irritate me.

WGAF whether you have your bog door open or shut?

deek72;5025580

These inane threads really irritate me.WGAF whether you have your bog … These inane threads really irritate me.WGAF whether you have your bog door open or shut?

dont post in them then .....:-D......inane is good at this time of day

queenlush;5025595

dont post in them then .....:-D......inane is good at this time of day

+1

deek72;5025580

These inane threads really irritate me.WGAF whether you have your bog … These inane threads really irritate me.WGAF whether you have your bog door open or shut?

If you don't like it, don't read it. There's an X in the corner, exercise your rights.

queenlush;5025595

dont post in them then

ClarityofMind;5025623

If you don't like it, don't read it. There's an X in the corner, exercise … If you don't like it, don't read it. There's an X in the corner, exercise your rights.

Ahh. Never thought of that.

Original Poster

deek72;5025580

these whingers really irritate me........hehehe :thumbsup:

Dont know if the trap door is open or not.....was out in the garden earlier on 'watering' the neighbours plants :w00t:

dontdothatagain;5025618

+1

.........thank you :oops: i'm not normally this brave lol...sat on my toilet with the door shut but not locked with my lap top on my knee and a triple vodka in my hand and thought sod it lol

Original Poster

queenlush;5025655

.........thank you :oops: i'm not normally this brave lol...sat on my … .........thank you :oops: i'm not normally this brave lol...sat on my toilet with the door shut but not locked with my lap top on my knee and a triple vodka in my hand and thought sod it lol

haha nice mental image :-D

queenlush;5025655

.........thank you :oops: i'm not normally this brave lol...sat on my … .........thank you :oops: i'm not normally this brave lol...sat on my toilet with the door shut but not locked with my lap top on my knee and a triple vodka in my hand and thought sod it lol

LOL

queenlush;5025655

Ok then, seeing as I'm here-are you weeing or pooing?

deek72;5025694

Ok then, seeing as I'm here-are you weeing or pooing?

had a widdle and a little trump and im sorted lol....

queenlush;5025703

lol

At home, depends on the deed...

Public, door shut and locked!

Original Poster

queenlush;5025703

haha omg im bad laughing and getting some queer looks off my mam

I live alone,its always open:-D

queenlush;5025703

Sorry I asked. Hey, I'm getting into this frivolity! I wonder if I'm changing or it's just a temporary lapse?

deek72;5025746

Sorry I asked. Hey, I'm getting into this frivolity! I wonder if I'm … Sorry I asked. Hey, I'm getting into this frivolity! I wonder if I'm changing or it's just a temporary lapse?

"look into my eyes around the eyes " ...you will be inane by half nine lol....and purleeze i am not really on the loo lol

donnaraine;5025734

haha omg im bad laughing and getting some queer looks off my mam

why did you want to know in the first place anyways ?

queenlush;5025703

LMFAO...... class......

to answer the question, i leave my door open

Original Poster

queenlush;5025800

why did you want to know in the first place anyways ?

moment of randomness i guess....and im in a wierd mood

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5025779

once again Fantastic thread, well done OP:thumbsup:

thanks starsparkle! didnt think it would end up this funny

donnaraine;5025811

moment of randomness i guess....and im in a wierd mood

i like weird mood randomness...:thumbsup:

Original Poster

queenlush;5025822

i like weird mood randomness...:thumbsup:

me too! i couldnt read the widdle and trump bit to my mam i nearly had a fit laughing. i love moments like that

Open for sure:p

Here we go ............

at home alone - open

at home with family etc - closed but unlocked

outside of home - closed and locked !

What a random thread !!!

donnaraine;5025836

me too! i couldnt read the widdle and trump bit to my mam i nearly had a … me too! i couldnt read the widdle and trump bit to my mam i nearly had a fit laughing. i love moments like that

ive just giggled and my son is looking at me like i need to be sectioned ...hey ho

Always open so I can hear if the kids are killing each other while i am occupied

Original Poster

if just my mam is in the house and i only need a number 1 then i'll leave it open, otherwise its always closed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763957
    2. Better watch out for these...912
    3. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    4. GOT Leaks again514

See more discussions