Toilet Paper

Posted 15th Feb
Genuine question, what’s the best bog roll money can buy?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

24 Comments
Costco’s Kirkland around £12 for 40 rolls ( rough estimate) and each rolls is much heavier than a standard toilet roll and it’s also 3 ply
Dylan_Smith13515/02/2020 22:38

Costco’s Kirkland around £12 for 40 rolls ( rough estimate) and each rolls …Costco’s Kirkland around £12 for 40 rolls ( rough estimate) and each rolls is much heavier than a standard toilet roll and it’s also 3 ply

The misses just got her Costco card. Might actually try some of this.
IIdentifyAsTransSlender15/02/2020 22:40

The misses just got her Costco card. Might actually try some of this.

39916514-DTRq5.jpg

39916514-OnjDO.jpg
Ignore the online price it’s more expensive don’t forget to get a hotdog and refillable soft drink for £1.50 on the way out
Dylan_Smith13515/02/2020 22:45

[Image] [Image] Ignore the online price it’s more expensive don’t forget to …[Image] [Image] Ignore the online price it’s more expensive don’t forget to get a hotdog and refillable soft drink for £1.50 on the way out

I’ve never been to Costco but I’ll definitely be grabbing some of these. The hot is the icing on the cake. How do they compare to IKEA?
Blueskinnedbeast15/02/2020 23:04

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/nicky-elite-loo-roll-18pack-399-3295569Aloe Vera included.

:/ but is it that price now? I could google but that would be a use of brain power. Also there aren’t any stores that are local to me, but costco is. Thanks anyway
IIdentifyAsTransSlender15/02/2020 23:08

:/ but is it that price now? I could google but that would be a use of …:/ but is it that price now? I could google but that would be a use of brain power. Also there aren’t any stores that are local to me, but costco is. Thanks anyway

Yes it is that price I bought some yesterday and has been for a while.
I have three people in the family with bowel problems and this toilet roll passes the finger breakthrough test.
Blueskinnedbeast15/02/2020 23:16

Yes it is that price I bought some yesterday and has been for a while.I …Yes it is that price I bought some yesterday and has been for a while.I have three people in the family with bowel problems and this toilet roll passes the finger breakthrough test.

:/ well this is most interesting. I’ll see if I can find someone who can make a trip and grab some. £4 ain’t bad. As long as it doesn’t split like you say
IIdentifyAsTransSlender15/02/2020 23:08

:/ but is it that price now? I could google but that would be a use of …:/ but is it that price now? I could google but that would be a use of brain power. Also there aren’t any stores that are local to me, but costco is. Thanks anyway

Available in farmfoods too
Farm foods, Little Duck 18 pack... I think they 3 for £11 unless gone up in price since last got a load ( I buy 12 packs at a time) look out for vouchers in post I usually use £5 off £50 spend as I buy other things in there too.
For me it's 1 up from the cheapest, Aldi Saxon 9 roll for £2.09 is my choice, switched from the other supermarkets own brands a while back and not really noticed any difference.
The futures so bright you have to buy shades (Asda shades toilet paper)
IIdentifyAsTransSlender15/02/2020 22:51

I’ve never been to Costco but I’ll definitely be grabbing some of these. Th …I’ve never been to Costco but I’ll definitely be grabbing some of these. The hot is the icing on the cake. How do they compare to IKEA?

Vastly better hot dogs at Costco. With pump dispenser ketchup, mustard and sachets of chili flakes too!
Starting in Costco tomorrow - 45 rolls of Velvet comfort for £10.78 inc VAT
There's a HUKD'er who has weighed bog rolls to work out the cost per roll. While I haven't done this yet (I'm tempted), I find Home Bargains 18 rolls for £3.99 the best value I can find. I was using the B&M 18 rolls but if you feel the weight, it's much less than the Home Bargains rolls.

Of course if someone is prepared to weigh their rolls, then we could all pool together our results.

Each Home Bargains roll weighs 91g. So for £3.99 you get 1638g making £1 of bog roll get you (1638/399)*100=410.5g.
Nixky elite... Home bargains, savers etc
Edited by: "nadhaw" 16th Feb
terriclarkfan16/02/2020 06:29

Vastly better hot dogs at Costco. With pump dispenser ketchup, mustard and …Vastly better hot dogs at Costco. With pump dispenser ketchup, mustard and sachets of chili flakes too!

Well that settles that I’ll get the misses to get some loo roll and hotdogs and I love me some chilli
GlentoranMark16/02/2020 10:26

There's a HUKD'er who has weighed bog rolls to work out the cost per roll. …There's a HUKD'er who has weighed bog rolls to work out the cost per roll. While I haven't done this yet (I'm tempted), I find Home Bargains 18 rolls for £3.99 the best value I can find. I was using the B&M 18 rolls but if you feel the weight, it's much less than the Home Bargains rolls.Of course if someone is prepared to weigh their rolls, then we could all pool together our results.Each Home Bargains roll weighs 91g. So for £3.99 you get 1638g making £1 of bog roll get you (1638/399)*100=410.5g.

:/ could start a thread and leave ratings for loo roll?
Water, hand and a bodna = save a fortune
I was considering just not wiping until I had a shower
Update: got some loo roll my bum is finally.....clean

I don’t give this thread long before it gets deleted
Who needs toilet paper when you've got a bum gun
esar19/02/2020 15:43

Who needs toilet paper when you've got a bum gun

:/ I normally just use the shower head
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions