Expired

Toilet Paper...

Found 16th Aug 2007
Now I'm expecting alot of joking posts....... but I still want cheap toilet paper... that's NOT economy/value/basics range!

The supermarket own brand ones or similar:

Asda: Shades 18 for £5.00 - 28p/each

Tesco: Luxury Soft 12 for £4.22 - 35p/each

Sainsburies: Supersoft 12 for £4.39 - 36p/each & Triple Velvet 2x9 for £6.00 - 33p/each

Other than possibly CostCo/Makro or similar..

Any cheaper possible on similar stuff?....

Cue comedic wannabe's

17 Comments

Four Sainsburys brand for £1. I stacked them Sunday

daily express 40p
the sun 40p
I could go on !!!!!:whistling:

ur hand or old newspaper !

If you have a Makro near you, we usually buy packs of 18 Charmin when they have offers - literally BOGOF :oops: which comes to about £10.00 give or take for 36 rolls

ijhawkins

If you have a Makro near you, we usually buy packs of 18 Charmin when … If you have a Makro near you, we usually buy packs of 18 Charmin when they have offers - literally BOGOF :oops: which comes to about £10.00 give or take for 36 rolls

Least you know if theres a bog roll shortage your fully stocked up.

Not sure when the offer runs out but I was in my local Asda on Sunday - Charmin 4 pack £1.

netto.co.uk/int…nsf

Andrex 16 rolls for £4.99 available from 16/08/07:w00t:

soooo soft:whistling:

got 12 double velvet from iceland for £4

Just had a LIDL leaflet through the door. From Monday 20th August for 1 week only 24 rolls of Charmin for £5.89

rosenauk

Just had a LIDL leaflet through the door. From Monday 20th August for 1 … Just had a LIDL leaflet through the door. From Monday 20th August for 1 week only 24 rolls of Charmin for £5.89

or just use the Lidl leaflet :whistling: Now thats cheap:giggle:

Somerfield have Nouvelle 12 pack at only £2.45 on offer at the moment.

somerfield.co.uk/off…asp
Nouvelle Toilet Tissue
12x225 Sheet Pack
9.1p per 100 sheets

Far from a bum deal

fern

daily express 40pthe sun 40pI could go on !!!!!:whistling:

pmsl!!!!!:giggle:

fern

or just use the Lidl leaflet :whistling: Now thats cheap:giggle:

Thats a last resort and could leave soreness.

The cheap cheap toilet papers are like commando's they're rough, they're tough and they take no ...........

HEY! People from 2007! Listen to a message from the future! A big financial crisis is coming! Sell your house and buy some gold!
Trust me!

stvoritel

HEY! People from 2007! Listen to a message from the future! A big … HEY! People from 2007! Listen to a message from the future! A big financial crisis is coming! Sell your house and buy some gold!Trust me!

LOL

Wilkinson's 24 for £6 usually over £8
Post a comment
@
    Text