Toilet paper ads all over the TV tonight..

Expert (Beta)37
Posted 14th Mar
... some marketing employees are right jokers.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
Lots of Over 50 funeral plan ads on daytime Freeview. For those final expenses.
Time to invest in a bidet :).
Misslovely14/03/2020 22:27

It’s people like you spreading fake rumours about virus causing diarrhoea. …It’s people like you spreading fake rumours about virus causing diarrhoea. No it’s not, toilet paper is a essential item as part of living. Look what’s happened so far, people are buying everything and even pads!

Toilet paper is the last thing you'd need in an apocalypse. People are buying it because they've seen Australians fighting over it on Facebook. However Australians are buying it for different reasons.They're most probably buying it because they get there toilet rolls imported from China etc.. Sheep mentality.
Been to local corner shop today and seen a man in his mid 40 to 50 buying an antibacterial hand wash for £6.99 I just was gob smacked....looked at him thought why the hell you buying that for £7...shop keeper said it's the last one and smiled and said you won't find any now in other places....why isn't the supermarket not stocking these item. They say they are not short but don't stock any why...then you get these greedy bostard local corner shop take advantage of this epidemic.....mad I tell you.
37 Comments
Lots of Over 50 funeral plan ads on daytime Freeview. For those final expenses.
Time to invest in a bidet :).
Are they mocking us!!
I recommend timeshifting TV programs.
Then you can ........ drum roll please ........ watch and wipe
Buying toilet paper will not help against coronavirus, but surely enough those people will be ready in case of a diarrhea epidemic.

40107251-qALLR.jpg
40107251-W7RTV.jpg
TobyZ14/03/2020 22:04

Buying toilet paper will not help against coronavirus, but surely enough …Buying toilet paper will not help against coronavirus, but surely enough those people will be ready in case of a diarrhea epidemic.[Image] [Image]

It’s people like you spreading fake rumours about virus causing diarrhoea.
No it’s not, toilet paper is a essential item as part of living.
Look what’s happened so far, people are buying everything and even pads!

It’s people like you spreading fake rumours about virus causing diarrhoea. …It’s people like you spreading fake rumours about virus causing diarrhoea. No it’s not, toilet paper is a essential item as part of living. Look what’s happened so far, people are buying everything and even pads!

Nearly 4% of cases in China had diarrhoea - and that data is from the WHO. If they want 60% of us to catch it that will be a lot of poop.

Toilet paper is the last thing you'd need in an apocalypse. People are buying it because they've seen Australians fighting over it on Facebook. However Australians are buying it for different reasons.They're most probably buying it because they get there toilet rolls imported from China etc.. Sheep mentality.
.MUFC.14/03/2020 23:30

Toilet paper is the last thing you'd need in an apocalypse. People are …Toilet paper is the last thing you'd need in an apocalypse. People are buying it because they've seen Australians fighting over it on Facebook. However Australians are buying it for different reasons.They're most probably buying it because they get there toilet rolls imported from China etc.. Sheep mentality.

Nothing to do with Oz, we've had these scare stories in the past

news.sky.com/sto…093
tempt14/03/2020 23:35

Nothing to do with Oz, we've had these scare stories in the …Nothing to do with Oz, we've had these scare stories in the pasthttps://news.sky.com/story/brexit-bums-rush-no-deal-could-wipe-out-toilet-paper-stocks-11831093

Still, Case of sheep mentality. Lots on the news regarding Oz so that probably triggered it this time around.
I'm sure the marketing people are laughing about it but normal people can't get any toilet paper, soap, pasta etc. The supermarkets should be fined for letting people buy loads of one product and new laws written up for rationing sales during and before a crisis.
terriclarkfan14/03/2020 21:19

Lots of Over 50 funeral plan ads on daytime Freeview. For those final …Lots of Over 50 funeral plan ads on daytime Freeview. For those final expenses.

I don't even know what they will do regarding someone dying from Corona. I assime the virus dies after the person dies but they normally put them in cold storage which viruses like(?) whilst funeral plans are set in motion. I guess they disinfect the body before handing it over to funeral directors.
Been to local corner shop today and seen a man in his mid 40 to 50 buying an antibacterial hand wash for £6.99 I just was gob smacked....looked at him thought why the hell you buying that for £7...shop keeper said it's the last one and smiled and said you won't find any now in other places....why isn't the supermarket not stocking these item. They say they are not short but don't stock any why...then you get these greedy bostard local corner shop take advantage of this epidemic.....mad I tell you.
Gohan12314/03/2020 23:57

Been to local corner shop today and seen a man in his mid 40 to 50 buying …Been to local corner shop today and seen a man in his mid 40 to 50 buying an antibacterial hand wash for £6.99 I just was gob smacked....looked at him thought why the hell you buying that for £7...shop keeper said it's the last one and smiled and said you won't find any now in other places....why isn't the supermarket not stocking these item. They say they are not short but don't stock any why...then you get these greedy bostard local corner shop take advantage of this epidemic.....mad I tell you.

Some people in the U.S making thousands reselling hand sanitizer, toilet paper etc. Amazon and eBay put a stop to it now though. https//ww…tml
Seeing adverts on TV for CREMATION service tonight
The woman who didn't win the ads got a consolation bog roll
iBelieveYouHaveMyStapler15/03/2020 00:52

The woman who didn't win the ads got a consolation bog roll

And the bloke who said "go" instead of "show" or "go" instead of "show" should have won because it was in the next verse.
You have to be ing me
Edited by: "summerof76" 15th Mar

Been to local corner shop today and seen a man in his mid 40 to 50 buying …Been to local corner shop today and seen a man in his mid 40 to 50 buying an antibacterial hand wash for £6.99 I just was gob smacked....looked at him thought why the hell you buying that for £7...shop keeper said it's the last one and smiled and said you won't find any now in other places....why isn't the supermarket not stocking these item. They say they are not short but don't stock any why...then you get these greedy bostard local corner shop take advantage of this epidemic.....mad I tell you.

If the supermarket had stock, your shopkeeper would probably be in the supermarket shortly after the delivery, buying it up to sell for £7 a pop in his corner shop.
Willy_Wonka15/03/2020 01:04

And the bloke who said "go" instead of "show" or "go" instead of "show" …And the bloke who said "go" instead of "show" or "go" instead of "show" should have won because it was in the next verse.

Atleast Ronan will be happy knowing 1 out of the 3 knew his lyrics

What brand was it and what do you think the corner shop paid? Let’s say £2 but on Facebook you have people selling them for more. Doesn’t make it right but it’s happening everywhere.

Every single shop has no hand wash and when they do it sells in 30 mins.
That’s how hard it is to find one bottle so instead of waisting fuel maybe he thinks Il pay a few extra quid
I don't get why people are stripping the shelves of hand wash. If there is no hand wash available, just use shower gel, it's the same stuff and cleans your body OK. Or am I missing something?
.MUFC.14/03/2020 23:30

Toilet paper is the last thing you'd need in an apocalypse. People are …Toilet paper is the last thing you'd need in an apocalypse. People are buying it because they've seen Australians fighting over it on Facebook. However Australians are buying it for different reasons.They're most probably buying it because they get there toilet rolls imported from China etc.. Sheep mentality.

this, this is it, we are good makers of toilet paper
Misslovely15/03/2020 06:18

What brand was it and what do you think the corner shop paid? Let’s say £2 …What brand was it and what do you think the corner shop paid? Let’s say £2 but on Facebook you have people selling them for more. Doesn’t make it right but it’s happening everywhere. Every single shop has no hand wash and when they do it sells in 30 mins. That’s how hard it is to find one bottle so instead of waisting fuel maybe he thinks Il pay a few extra quid

I seen some in one below shop, some nice hand wash, even with added mosture
I mean people should have good hygiene anyway, and hand wash shouldn't go that quick, just wash your hands every time you touch someone dirty , and twice a weeks I wipe door handles, switches etc as my normal clean house like I have for years
everything has balance, the ones who are at risk , there should be extra careful but for most ppl just be a clean person

What makes you think toilet paper is essential? Did cavemen use toilet paper? How about you use water to wash your backside. It's more hygienic and it's backed by science.

Please explain how do I spread "fake rumors", and how much toilet paper do you need ?
People were buying "everything" even before; just make them think it's a "good" deal and they'll clean the stores.
Edited by: "TobyZ" 15th Mar
fes3715/03/2020 13:42

What makes you think toilet paper is essential? Did cavemen use toilet …What makes you think toilet paper is essential? Did cavemen use toilet paper? How about you use water to wash your backside. It's more hygienic and it's backed by science.

Yes of course it is. What do you wash it with??
Lota
40110862-CXffE.jpg
Misslovely15/03/2020 15:19

Yes of course it is. What do you wash it with?? Lota

Lota or Jet wash !

40110862-oANIw.jpg
40111592-8Tqmz.jpg
Might have to start using these, anyone know how they work?
Zek15/03/2020 18:13

[Image] Might have to start using these, anyone know how they work?

"How they work was once revealed by Stallone in a 2006 interview, explaining that a writer told him '...you hold two seashells like chopsticks, pull gently and scrape what’s left with the third.' It's hard to say if such a technique would actually work in reality, which is to say nothing of how the shells themselves would be cleaned after usage. "
Zek15/03/2020 18:13

[Image] Might have to start using these, anyone know how they work?

Easier just to swear at a machine that prints out ticket violations, and use that as toilet paper.
fes3715/03/2020 16:17

[Image] Lota or Jet wash ![Image]

Was testing what you say. I already have one in green but i don’t use it
Misslovely15/03/2020 22:22

Was testing what you say. I already have one in green but i don’t use it

As a muslim, we are encouraged to wash after a movement in order to remain cleanliness for general health and also, to enable to be clean to perform our daily prayers. A combination of water and a little toiler paper is the best
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants