Toilet Paper Alternatives - DIY Bidet.

Posted 20th Mar

Clean your backside with water for free. Instead of showering using 10 litres, you can do with 200ml. Save the money for food.
Community Updates
YouTube DealsMisc

Groups

Top comments
40150676-NbJIK.jpg
8 Comments
Or install a bidet sprayer
definitely, but this is for free. Instead of trying to find a bided sprayer or whatever is sold out.
40150676-NbJIK.jpg
40151408-kMMvS.jpg
It’s nothing new 🥱😴...
I posted a deal yesterday for a bidet bum gun. It's selling at Victorian Plumbing and has decent reviews. Cheaper ones are available elsewhere as well as alternatives like the portable bidet (jug) and built in bidet in toilet seats.

Whatever you use, it's far more hygienic, easier on the bum and good for the environment to use water to clean oneself of filth after no. 2

hotukdeals.com/dea…321

Let's make this deal the hottest this planet has seen. Let's change people's perception on toilet paper and how ineffective it is.
fes3721/03/2020 04:46

I posted a deal yesterday for a bidet bum gun. It's selling at Victorian …I posted a deal yesterday for a bidet bum gun. It's selling at Victorian Plumbing and has decent reviews. Cheaper ones are available elsewhere as well as alternatives like the portable bidet (jug) and built in bidet in toilet seats.Whatever you use, it's far more hygienic, easier on the bum and good for the environment to use water to clean oneself of filth after no. 2https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/victorian-plumbing-bidet-shower-spray-kit-with-wall-bracket-hose-toilet-paper-not-required-3425321Let's make this deal the hottest this planet has seen. Let's change people's perception on toilet paper and how ineffective it is.

I know, but what if someone goes out and buys all the lota. Posted the video there too.
Edited by: "Jay-Mob" 21st Mar
The classic.
40153556-I1QFX.jpgThe only problem with it, is you have to peddle backwards or you'd get dirty feet.
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell21/03/2020 11:51

The classic.[Image] The only problem with it, is you have to peddle …The classic.[Image] The only problem with it, is you have to peddle backwards or you'd get dirty feet.

I'd be more bothered about the friction burns on the family jewels
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants