Toilet Rolls and handwash?

Posted 16th Mar
Anyone know where I can get any of either
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

61 Comments
It's currently in the top secret super hard to access safe at your local bank
Try your local cornershops & convenient stores. No problem with finding these in my local area, away from the High Street and Superstores.
Then try the medium/small national chains: Nisa, Co-op, Iceland, B&M
Amazon
Corner shops with price marked packs though Budgen charging more apparently than marked price.
splender16/03/2020 10:31

Try your local cornershops & convenient stores. No problem with finding …Try your local cornershops & convenient stores. No problem with finding these in my local area, away from the High Street and Superstores. Then try the medium/small national chains: Nisa, Co-op, Iceland, B&M

Aaahhh thanks will try that
ChuckTheDuck16/03/2020 10:53

Corner shops with price marked packs though Budgen charging more …Corner shops with price marked packs though Budgen charging more apparently than marked price.

Will give that a try...
andrewworrall116/03/2020 10:26

It's currently in the top secret super hard to access safe at your local …It's currently in the top secret super hard to access safe at your local bank

It might as well be
Poundland maybe and Amazon
Gabby_Brown16/03/2020 11:01

Aaahhh thanks will try that

Farmfoods too, when the shortages started in my area they had quite a lot in my local.
MiniMissyMoo16/03/2020 11:22

Farmfoods too, when the shortages started in my area they had quite a lot …Farmfoods too, when the shortages started in my area they had quite a lot in my local.

I was in several farmfoods at the weekend none left in any of them
davewave16/03/2020 11:18

Poundland maybe and Amazon

Didn't really see any on Amazon... I tried prime now... there is no stock
Haven't seen toilet roll in my local supermarket/ poundland

But there are soap or shower gel if you can't find hand wash.
Scoot5616/03/2020 11:36

I was in several farmfoods at the weekend none left in any of them

Argh typical. I guess it’s all down to being at the right place at the right time. Hope you manage to get what you need.
Yeah I got some dove soap but washing my hands with a bar of soap feels so weird ...especially when your cooking but I guess its better than nothing
MiniMissyMoo16/03/2020 11:42

Argh typical. I guess it’s all down to being at the right place at the r …Argh typical. I guess it’s all down to being at the right place at the right time. Hope you manage to get what you need.

Thanks ...fingers crossed
Home bargains, Lidl, Aldi and wilko round our way have both
You need to be an early bird to find either.
Boots had hand sanitisers this morning at 8am but the shelf was cleared in a few minutes.
Waitrose had anti-bacterial wipes but they were gone before 10am but they still have toilet rolls..
davewave16/03/2020 11:49

Are you near one of these for a click and collect? …Are you near one of these for a click and collect? https://www.cherry-lane.co.uk/products/andrex-puppies-24-toilet-roll.html?utm_source=awin&utm_medium=534365-SIBOOM+UK&awc=15368_1584359251_d015272ecae83b6689a9995dd26aa849

No :-( but your right they actually have stock!
Thanks so much for the suggestion.
My local post office oddly has a fair supply of loo roll when all the supermarkets and major shops around here have run out .
tinkerbellian16/03/2020 12:23

My local post office oddly has a fair supply of loo roll when all the …My local post office oddly has a fair supply of loo roll when all the supermarkets and major shops around here have run out .

Your local post office sells toilet roll? Or have they only started selling it recently?
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 16th Mar
tinkerbellian16/03/2020 12:23

My local post office oddly has a fair supply of loo roll when all the …My local post office oddly has a fair supply of loo roll when all the supermarkets and major shops around here have run out .

So it seems it's best to stay away from the big supermarkets
andrewworrall116/03/2020 12:24

Your local post office sells toilet roll? Or have they only started …Your local post office sells toilet roll? Or have they only started selling it recently?

It’s an small post office rather than one based in WHSmith or the like , they have always sold a few little supplies , but I just wouldn’t have thought about trying them for loo roll, I just noticed it when I was posting my parcel .
tinkerbellian16/03/2020 12:27

It’s an small post office rather than one based in WHSmith or the like , t …It’s an small post office rather than one based in WHSmith or the like , they have always sold a few little supplies , but I just wouldn’t have thought about trying them for loo roll, I just noticed it when I was posting my parcel .

Did you buy any?
If you go to supermarkets early morning you should be able to pick some up. Went to Asda this morning on way to work at 0700 and managed to finally get some loo roll. Not to stockpile but to actually use. We were running very low! Their shelves were emptying very fast! They had limited liquid hand wash available too which rightfully was limited at two per person. Supermarket was very busy this morning. People are filling trollies. It’s crazy.
Wooowww... ok so getting there when the doors open!
they were stocking up toilet rolls at my tesco store this morning. stores will stock them again so you just have to go a few times during the week and try to go early.
fearghalg16/03/2020 12:41

If you go to supermarkets early morning you should be able to pick some …If you go to supermarkets early morning you should be able to pick some up. Went to Asda this morning on way to work at 0700 and managed to finally get some loo roll. Not to stockpile but to actually use. We were running very low! Their shelves were emptying very fast! They had limited liquid hand wash available too which rightfully was limited at two per person. Supermarket was very busy this morning. People are filling trollies. It’s crazy.

I've seen people argue about how it's their "basic human right" to buy more than two packs of toilet roll when they've been told there's a limit
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 16th Mar
andrewworrall116/03/2020 12:55

I've seen people argue about how it's their "basic human right" to buy …I've seen people argue about how it's their "basic human right" to buy more than two packs of toilet roll when they've been told there's a limit

andrewworrall116/03/2020 12:55

I've seen people argue about how it's their "basic human right" to buy …I've seen people argue about how it's their "basic human right" to buy more than two packs of toilet roll when they've been told there's a limit

i was going around the store this morning in a foul mood as i was getting concerned yesterday when i couldn't get any shopping on my very short list of things to buy. i was geared up to have a row if anyone was going to say anything i didn't like but the general mood was happy shoppers so it was fine, and when i managed to get a lot of stuff, i calmed down, lol.

i did have to hide my bag of rice in the trolley by putting other stuff over it in case someone knicks it as they go past and i had left the trolley unattended to go and get something from the shelves
Edited by: "mutley1" 16th Mar
I hope people realise that a box of tissues is just as good to wipe ones arse as a roll of bog paper.....just saying
Edited by: "sxxychocolate" 16th Mar
mutley116/03/2020 13:06

i was going around the store this morning in a fowl mood as i was getting …i was going around the store this morning in a fowl mood as i was getting concerned yesterday when i couldn't get any shopping on my very short list of things to buy. i was geared up to have a row if anyone was going to say anything i didn't like but the general mood was happy shoppers so it was fine, and when i managed to get a lot of stuff, i calmed down, lol.i did have to hide my bag of rice in the trolley by putting other stuff over it in case someone knicks it as they go past and i had left the trolley unattended to go and get something from the shelves

That's hilarious..I feel like I'm living in an episode of Walking dead
I know exactly where you can. From the houses of those selfish irresponsible people who have been out buying huge amounts without a thought for others. Shame on them.
st8mike16/03/2020 13:12

I know exactly where you can. From the houses of those selfish …I know exactly where you can. From the houses of those selfish irresponsible people who have been out buying huge amounts without a thought for others. Shame on them.

Looolll whose house should I start at first?

I do agree though it is really selfish. There was more than enough if everyone just took whar they needed.
They had toilet roll in my b&q not sure if this is national though
MiniMissyMoo16/03/2020 11:22

Farmfoods too, when the shortages started in my area they had quite a lot …Farmfoods too, when the shortages started in my area they had quite a lot in my local.

Farmfoods is now in shortage like everywhere else....not long been in my local store which is usually always stocked up
sxxychocolate16/03/2020 13:06

I hope people realise that a box of tissues is just as good to wipe ones …I hope people realise that a box of tissues is just as good to wipe ones arse as a roll of bog paper.....just saying

Haha....I’ve been saying the same...also kitchen roll and non fragranced baby wipes...they all do the same job👌
Mich8ll816/03/2020 15:23

Farmfoods is now in shortage like everywhere else....not long been in my …Farmfoods is now in shortage like everywhere else....not long been in my local store which is usually always stocked up

Sheesh, this is getting crazy. I’m going to my local soon, all I want is a bottle of Crusha so wish me luck
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants