Tokyo Laundry Return

Found 28th Nov 2017
Dear Hukd Community,
I hope you can help me out on this. I recently ordered a coat from Tokyo Laundry, but it was too big. I therefore decided to return it using Hermes Parcel Return. I sent it on 14/11/17. It has now been 2 weeks and I have not heard anything from Tokyo Laundry. I have tracked my parcel and it says 'Being Returned'. I have also contacted Hermes via web chat and they said to wait 3 more days. Also, I have contacted Tokyo Laundry and they also said to wait. What should I do?
Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
wait?
Who contracted Hermes for the return, you or them?
Im in the same boat as you, sent back coat that was too big (advise on here was to go a size bigger) and now it looks lost and I am waiting for a reply
Received an email that they havent received the parcel but will be refunding me
I still haven't heard anything yet!
I've been waiting over a month for a refund, don't return using their Hermes prepaid service do a paid direct return then courier service will be responsible for delivery.
Hermes still haven't returned the parcel. Its been over a month now. I have contacted them countless time but they keep saying the same thing. I have even contacted the CEO of Hermes and still no help. So annoying!
Good news guys. Tokyo Laundry finally sent me the refund, although they only sent me £25 instead of £30, but at least they sent it. Thanks for all your help!
Same here. My item has been stuck in 'Entered the Hermes network' for more than 3 weeks now.
Same here. Ordered a coat in November, changed my mind and contacted them next day for refund. They ignored that and sent it anyway. Received it from Hermes a week later. Requested a return. Got back to me two weeks later saying fine. Hermes turned up for it unannounced weeks later. Was eventually collected on the 4th January. Contacted them last week to chase up, they said they hadn't received it yet. Still no refund.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions