Found 29th Aug 2009
My best friend that is, now waiting for him to come back

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
473 Comments

go for it, whats the worst that can happen

thai bride :?

tell him....what do you have to lose???? Bet you will feel a lot better with it out in the open...if you dont you will just 'think what if' forever

tell him........dont spend the rest of your life wondering "what if....?"

This is prolly terrible advice... I'd tell.

What you should really do is not tell and wait for their relationship with this other person to dwindle first.... to be fair to all parties.

If you tell.... you may lose a friend.

Or you may gain a lover.

What do you most want?

I can see another "landlord" moment.

tell him quick before he goes!!!!!!!!

never have any regrets!!!

bitseylango;6156796

tell him........dont spend the rest of your life wondering "what if....?"

+1 :thumbsup: good luck hun xx

Original Poster

I seriously want to, we keep texting, going to miss you etc, our kids are best (i mean best) friends, but said person has always been just a friend, recently best friend cos we share everything and laugh about it, i never got to the fancying stage and cos of the moving on so quick with the Chinese bird I didnt want to get in the way, i didnt think in that way anyway, but when tonight when i did the usual hug, kiss on the cheek, i got a kiss on my neck back, not quite expected but very erotic, kinda made me think....but he's going in a couple of days for a month...omg i adore him but cant possibly make a fool of myself or ruin that either :?

Options

a) Tell him how you feel now ( he's still gonna leave babes )
b) Tell him how you feel when he comes back
c) Keep stum.

just tell him, you never know he maybe thinking the same as you

Original Poster

thesaint;6156803

I can see another "landlord" moment.

shut up, lol u git, no this is a guy ive known for 6 years hun, my landlord thingy was a crush, i did get the offer in the end by the way but as you know i dont do one night stands

snowflake;6156830

I seriously want to, we keep texting, going to miss you etc, our kids are … I seriously want to, we keep texting, going to miss you etc, our kids are best (i mean best) friends, but said person has always been just a friend, recently best friend cos we share everything and laugh about it, i never got to the fancying stage and cos of the moving on so quick with the Chinese bird I didnt want to get in the way, i didnt think in that way anyway, but when tonight when i did the usual hug, kiss on the cheek, i got a kiss on my neck back, not quite expected but very erotic, kinda made me think....but he's going in a couple of days for a month...omg i adore him but cant possibly make a fool of myself or ruin that either :?

exactly what you need to say to him......and the kiss on the neck kinda says he may be thinkin the same???? go for it!!!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6156845

Options a) Tell him how you feel now ( he's still gonna leave babes )b) … Options a) Tell him how you feel now ( he's still gonna leave babes )b) Tell him how you feel when he comes backc) Keep stum.

Yeah i know :roll:...so whats the answer? lol

the saint is referring to a crush i had on my landlord a couple of years ago, rightly so, but i kinda blew it when i took the advice of hukd'ers lol

snowflake;6156871

Yeah i know :roll:...so whats the answer? lolthe saint is referring to a … Yeah i know :roll:...so whats the answer? lolthe saint is referring to a crush i had on my landlord a couple of years ago, rightly so, but i kinda blew it when i took the advice of hukd'ers lol

lol

as I said hon, I'd tell...

but it's prolly not the right thing to do morally.

Ethically the right thing to do is to wait and see if his relationship with the other girl is gonna work.

But imagine you tell... and he leaves anyway... you're gonna feel *AWFUL* do you really wanna do that to yourself?

But then if you dont tell and you're gonna be beating yourself up about what he's up to and he might not have gone.... that'd be terrible too...

Just do what your heart desires babes and good luck to you xxxxx

starsparkle2311;6156891

just tell 'im:)

+1

i would tell, be honest, he may feel the same and not go away, if not at least he will be away for a bit and by the time he return, the embarrassment will have worn off, you deserve something good, i hope it works out x

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6156870

Get in there Snowflake, just go for it!!!

I sooooooooooooooo want to, i mean it, i keep thinking im an idiot, he is totally gorgeous but my best friend, what was i thinking letting him go! He sits there and listens to me say how i'll never trust another man again and then tells me im beautiful and to stop then hugs me ..but he's paid a fortune to go to China, so I think i'll keep quiet and wait until he gets back..

Tell him!!!!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6156886

lolas I said hon, I'd tell... but it's prolly not the right thing to do … lolas I said hon, I'd tell... but it's prolly not the right thing to do morally. [COLOR="Red"]Ethically the right thing to do is to wait and see if his relationship with the other girl is gonna work. But imagine you tell... and he leaves anyway... you're gonna feel *AWFUL* do you really wanna do that to yourself?[/COLOR]But then if you dont tell and you're gonna be beating yourself up about what he's up to and he might not have gone.... that'd be terrible too... Just do what your heart desires babes and good luck to you xxxxx

Yep exactly how i've been thinking, thanks hun xxxxxx

snowflake;6156924

I sooooooooooooooo want to, i mean it, i keep thinking im an idiot, he is … I sooooooooooooooo want to, i mean it, i keep thinking im an idiot, he is totally gorgeous but my best friend, what was i thinking letting him go! He sits there and listens to me say how i'll never trust another man again and then tells me im beautiful and to stop then hugs me ..but he's paid a fortune to go to China, so I think i'll keep quiet and wait until he gets back..

I have friends like that too hun xx

starsparkle2311;6156928

just tell him, he can still go on holiday can't he?

no. lol

hi hun x

why not get your boobs out and see what happens?

best of luck 4ever xx hun xx

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6156928

just tell him, he can still go on holiday can't he?

No, cos he's going to be with the chinese girl, and i think that would drive me crazy lol, so im going to tell him as soon as he comes back ...if i thought telling him would make him not go then id do it, but i cant take that risk... xxxx

starsparkle2311;6156950

O RLY?

Yeah, I do... none that I'm in love with though. Just nice guys.

just messin

I agree with most of the tothers, tell him how you feel and seewhat happens, you may lose him either way, but may only win him this way

snowflake;6156962

No, cos he's going to be with the chinese girl, and i think that would … No, cos he's going to be with the chinese girl, and i think that would drive me crazy lol, so im going to tell him as soon as he comes back ...if i thought telling him would make him not go then id do it, but i cant take that risk... xxxx

You're everso like me hun xx

Original Poster

ADZ1478;6156955

hi hun xwhy not get your boobs out and see what happens?best of luck … hi hun xwhy not get your boobs out and see what happens?best of luck 4ever xx hun xx

What boobs :? lol Im snowflake..34b = no boobs lol

snowflake;6156962

No, cos he's going to be with the chinese girl, and i think that would … No, cos he's going to be with the chinese girl, and i think that would drive me crazy lol, so im going to tell him as soon as he comes back ...if i thought telling him would make him not go then id do it, but i cant take that risk... xxxx

but then he might get closer to the chinese girl, unecessary if he feels the same for you?

snowflake;6156962

I reckon if he really liked you then he'd stop himself and it'd be one of his "forget about the money no regrets" moments.

snowflake;6156972

What boobs :? lol Im snowflake..34b = no boobs lol

I was handling some 34b's today... true story.

Nice boobs.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6156970

You're everso like me hun xx

I kinda worked that out too.......... Dave hmm I always liked the sound of that name ...got a month free...what about you? lol

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6156978

I reckon if he really liked you then he'd stop himself and it'd be one of … I reckon if he really liked you then he'd stop himself and it'd be one of his "forget about the money no regrets" moments.

Serious...are you a guy ? so in that situation you'd do that? seems a big risk to me, id rather let him go, at least i know he's going to come back???

Met-Cast;6156978

I reckon if he really liked you then he'd stop himself and it'd be one of … I reckon if he really liked you then he'd stop himself and it'd be one of his "forget about the money no regrets" moments.

exactly, least you'd know how he felt, if he likes you, he wont want to go be with someone else, tell him!

what if you wait till he returns, and he brings her back or similar

snowflake;6156998

Serious...are you a guy ? so in that situation you'd do that? seems a big … Serious...are you a guy ? so in that situation you'd do that? seems a big risk to me, id rather let him go, at least i know he's going to come back???

what if he dont come back alone

snowflake;6156982

I kinda worked that out too.......... Dave hmm I always liked the sound … I kinda worked that out too.......... Dave hmm I always liked the sound of that name ...got a month free...what about you? lol

For you babe, anythin.

:w00t:

I'll whisk you away in my series 5 class bmw co...k car and we'll be ballin into the sunset.

good luck hun xxxxx
its a hard thing to lay your emotions on the line. How you gonna do it. Text? phone? in person?
what you gonna say? have you thought of serenading him? you could sing some kajagoogoo or something, worked for me!!
go for it hunny bun xxx

starsparkle2311;6156991

yeh funny how the nice guys are always, 'just friends',lol

Could you bed one babe?

what happens if he bring the chinese gal back :?

ilovepink;6157013

what happens if he bring the chinese gal back :?

we hyjack her throw her in the boot of my bmw and find an appropriate cliff?

Tell Him!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text