Toluna

Posted 28th Oct
Anyone else think it’s gone down hill? Used to get paid regularly , but I don’t bother doing any of the surveys over 10 mins as I was doing the 20 min ones and getting right to then end and then being told ‘were looking for a slightly different profile’ . Surely they could tel you before you’ve completed the whole survey and wasted loads of time
Community Updates
13 Comments
Not heard of Toluna but I do VB surveys and experience similar - they ask 5-10 questions only a couple of which are demographic before telling you you're ineligible.. bloody annoying!
Yes noticed that too..they get more info from us then we get money from them.. I just do them as and when. Life points is a good one surveys aren’t as long
Google option rewards and onepoll are my go to at the moment . Don’t always get surveys but at least you don’t spend hours for nothing!
They haven't wasted your time - they've farmed you. They've probably got all the info they need to satisfy their client, so they'll get paid. Stopped doing them and no longer receive the incessant emails.
Edited by: "Ringfinger" 29th Oct
I'm getting this a lot with Swagbucks at the moment. It will get to where they say just a few more questions and then suddenly I'm not suitable. I agree with Ringfinger 😥
wrexham2228/10/2019 23:50

Google option rewards and onepoll are my go to at the moment . Don’t a …Google option rewards and onepoll are my go to at the moment . Don’t always get surveys but at least you don’t spend hours for nothing!

What's your referral for one poll?
deals6929/10/2019 07:17

What's your referral for one poll?

It just asks for name and email addy
Ringfinger29/10/2019 01:52

They haven't wasted your time - they've farmed you. They've probably got …They haven't wasted your time - they've farmed you. They've probably got all the info they need to satisfy their client, so they'll get paid. Stopped doing them and no longer receive the incessant emails.

It's an annoyance yeah, but obviously in the end it's still worth doing for what equates to around £30/hour.
rtbsghgfh29/10/2019 12:23

It's an annoyance yeah, but obviously in the end it's still worth doing …It's an annoyance yeah, but obviously in the end it's still worth doing for what equates to around £30/hour.

They kick you out before you earn anything. But you still give them loads of info.
Ringfinger29/10/2019 12:37

They kick you out before you earn anything. But you still give them loads …They kick you out before you earn anything. But you still give them loads of info.

What I mean is despite the surveys that do appear 'unfair' - there's others that work well and overall you're still quids in. I guess if you feel giving your opinion on things is worth more than that then it's not for you.
rtbsghgfh29/10/2019 12:40

What I mean is despite the surveys that do appear 'unfair' - there's …What I mean is despite the surveys that do appear 'unfair' - there's others that work well and overall you're still quids in. I guess if you feel giving your opinion on things is worth more than that then it's not for you.

I'm quite happy to be rewarded for providing the information, but I'm not happy to provide the information they want then get kicked off the survey because all of a sudden they decide I don't fit the demographic. You already fill in a demographic survey before they accept you - they already know my age, sex, where I live and what income bracket, how many children, the cat I drive etc etc.
Ringfinger29/10/2019 15:58

I'm quite happy to be rewarded for providing the information, but I'm not …I'm quite happy to be rewarded for providing the information, but I'm not happy to provide the information they want then get kicked off the survey because all of a sudden they decide I don't fit the demographic. You already fill in a demographic survey before they accept you - they already know my age, sex, where I live and what income bracket, how many children, the cat I drive etc etc.

Meow
One of my friends asked me join Testing time. They pay really high. Signed up, got a questionnaire. Fill it all in and then get notified I'm not fit for the test as they're looking for non-confident person who doesn't like what they're wearing but is into fashion. Seriously, what demographic is that??
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants