Groups

"Toluna"

just seen an advert on toluna, are they for real? my guess is no and that they are a load of ****, its funny they even have a little chat on the side, which is obviously a "pre-recorded" chat sent to catch people who have doubts out.

landing.convertingclick.com/tol…_19

still, i wanted to know if anyone had any experiences with these "Testing" companys, are they all trying to get details from you and get you to fill out surveys for free?

13 Comments

In my experience they were rubbish never got anything to test and was a member for like a year...just my experience anyway

Toluna / Test & Vote,I been using them for a while now, 60,000 points and I exchange for a £10 Amazon voucher.I can normally get about 4-6 a year,I don't write many opinions but they pay 100 pts for 80 words or more,I don't know if limit of opinions you can type up and they only pay on so many per mth. I do the surveys too,few 1000 pts each one usually,then I do the quick votes for 15 pts +. I do register to test the products too,but so far not received anything to test.

i am a memebr and never got a chance to test aything but make a fair bit on the surveys although they are very slow to send the vouchers out

no, you get points for the surveys, and then these points build up to a prize that you can have, such as £10 amazon voucher.

dmissy13;5150323

i am a memebr and never got a chance to test aything but make a fair bit … i am a memebr and never got a chance to test aything but make a fair bit on the surveys although they are very slow to send the vouchers out

Yes forgot to add that,least wait 4-6 wks for the voucher code to arrive by email.

dmissy13;5150323

i am a memebr and never got a chance to test aything but make a fair bit … i am a memebr and never got a chance to test aything but make a fair bit on the surveys although they are very slow to send the vouchers out

Not kidding, I just got my £12 HMV voucher today, ordered it in MARCH!!!!

So, Toluna: Not a scam, but pretty crap.

lightspeed panel are much better.

ace101;5150367

lightspeed panel are much better.

Surveys been oversubscribed or dried up completely recently.... :?

Harrispoll have been pretty good of late, as has focusline surveys

Done a list here if you're looking for some more:

hotukdeals.com/ite…r-/

grex9101;5150387

Surveys been oversubscribed or dried up completely recently.... … Surveys been oversubscribed or dried up completely recently.... :?Harrispoll have been pretty good of late, as has focusline surveysDone a list here if you're looking for some more:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/363882/what-survey-sites-are-you-a-member-/

yeah , i have not recieved many from them in the past 2 weeks now, got one yesterday i think .
    nice list. thanks

just got my amazon vouchers today in email - converted a month ago ... waiting for the sainsburys in post (if they come)

never really paid attention but recently noticed that points seemed to expire too! (when you dont use them)

kippy;5150893

just got my amazon vouchers today in email - converted a month ago ... … just got my amazon vouchers today in email - converted a month ago ... waiting for the sainsburys in post (if they come)never really paid attention but recently noticed that points seemed to expire too! (when you dont use them)

Didn't realise that - that's scandalous!! :x

I get National Geographic from them every year for filling in surveys, I find them a bit slow but good

after 7 weeks of waiting, i wrote them and then just got an email reply saying they're delayed on the next batch as they had posted in mid march and i requested just after that. these are the sainsbury's vouchers ...

SLOW!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Kong Kon…69
      2. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released55
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047067
      4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407239

See more discussions