Found 11th Dec 2016
I've spent more than 20000 toluna points on Toluna gifties and won absolutely nothing, has anyone won anything at all? Have actually stopped doing surveys now as I was really disappointed, and most of the points were spent on getting the smallest items....

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
2 Comments

I've never won, and haven't heard of anyone else winning either. Toluna has really gone down in terms of the numbers of surveys. I can't be sure about how they run their site in the UK, but I'm part of an Irish survey forum, and plenty of survey enthusiasts on there have given up on Toluna entirely. If you decide to save points for redemption, just choose Paypal.

Original Poster

Thanks for that, I think it's a bit of a scam, I think I got an amazon gift card a long time ago, but you have to earn so many points to redeem against voucher that it's not worth doing anymore, which is why I spent all my points on gifties. Still would have been nice to get something
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions