Toluna - what a load of......

Found 5th Apr 2010
They have just expired 22,170 of my points!!!!

Takes forever to collect them then they get rid of them :-(

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Banned

meh ...

Banned

Oh well, thats the french for you

Why did they expire them? Didnt know they did that!

First time I have heard of that happening.

Yep the points expire after a certain amount of time!

They do my head in, every time I try and answer a survey, it says "we have had the number of people required" or words to that effect. Even if I try and do it as soon as an e-mail pops up!

:roll:

nikkib123;8291423

Yep the points expire after a certain amount of time!They do my head in, … Yep the points expire after a certain amount of time!They do my head in, every time I try and answer a survey, it says "we have had the number of people required" or words to that effect. Even if I try and do it as soon as an e-mail pops up!:roll:

Get in there quicker . I've had loads of halfords vouchers from them :?

darren9030;8291440

Get in there quicker . I've had loads of halfords vouchers from them :?

I try ha ha, just don;t think I qualify for half the surveys for some reason??

Banned

from toluna, and i never knew this

Do points have to be used within a certain time limit?
Yes. As of now, when points are credited to your account they will have a validity of two years. If after this period the points have not been used, they will be automatically deleted from your account.

sassie;8291501

from toluna, and i never knew thisDo points have to be used within a … from toluna, and i never knew thisDo points have to be used within a certain time limit? Yes. As of now, when points are credited to your account they will have a validity of two years. If after this period the points have not been used, they will be automatically deleted from your account.

valuedopinions is much better :-D

sassie;8291501

from toluna, and i never knew thisDo points have to be used within a … from toluna, and i never knew thisDo points have to be used within a certain time limit? Yes. As of now, when points are credited to your account they will have a validity of two years. If after this period the points have not been used, they will be automatically deleted from your account.

Thanks for that, mine dont last 2 years so I am ok!

I have had £24 HMV vouchers and £36 Amazon vouchers since joining 28/07/2009

Have got another £12 Amazon voucher pending and 61k points towards my next (80k to get voucher)

darren9030;8292833

valuedopinions is much better :-D

I am with them too!
Post a comment
@
    Text