Tom Tom for under £100

As per title - would like it with speed camera and traffic alerts/updates

Daniel

p.s no criteria screen size

10 Comments

just go to ebuyer and look at the tom toms there.. less than £100

Original Poster

simon012;2641749

This one any good for … This one any good for you?http://www.amazon.co.uk/TomTom-ONE-v3-Great-Britain/dp/tech-data/B000W3H18Y/ref=de_a_smtd

not under £100 :-( and doesnt have traffic updates

Ty will show to my mum

dandoc2;2641802

not under £100 :-( and doesnt have traffic updatesTy will show to my … not under £100 :-( and doesnt have traffic updatesTy will show to my mum

I was looking at the £70 ( used )
    If you want new then it's got to be Ebuyer or Halfords
    The cheapest place I found was a shop advertising on *bay.
    Just happened to be close to me Nottingham, can give you details
    if you like.........

Original Poster

simon012;2641824

I was looking at the £70 ( used )If you want new then it's got to be … I was looking at the £70 ( used )If you want new then it's got to be Ebuyer or HalfordsThe cheapest place I found was a shop advertising on *bay.Just happened to be close to me Nottingham, can give you detailsif you like.........

i live in london so

tom toms were all like £100 at christmas

dandoc2;2641891

i live in london so tom toms were all like £100 at christmas

they are at halfords, but i cannot find them online.
    The one online comes with the carrycase it's £109.99
    halfords.com/web…544

£89.99 without case
    ebuyer.com/pro…674
    £94.98 with case
    ebuyer.com/pro…312

Or buy a Navigo and put tomtom on it.

ive got a tomtom 510 with genuine GB and Ireland and Western Europe Plus on a 4Gb sd card, 2 TMC Receivers (original and newer model) two mounts and two power leads. (one mount has been superglued to lock it in position as i never took it out the car) plus the pc connection and mains charger for sale if your interested?

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;2642000

Or buy a Navigo and put tomtom on it.

ordered the navigo - might put tom tom on it depends how the software it comes with runs
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553776
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826351
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767194
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424214484

See more discussions