Found 14th Mar 2006
Looking for a Tom Tom Go 700, Cheapest I can find it is Amazon at £335.96

If anyone can find it cheaper I'd be much grateful, I also have a quidco account.

Thanks in advance.

Pete

5 Comments

its £349.99 at comet, but that includes free delivery and over £59 worth of extras

plus of course you get 3.5% back with quidco

>>HERE<<

Mod Edit: Link fixed.

blackster

Looking for a Tom Tom Go 700, Cheapest I can find it is Amazon at … Looking for a Tom Tom Go 700, Cheapest I can find it is Amazon at £335.96If anyone can find it cheaper I'd be much grateful, I also have a quidco account.Thanks in advance.Pete

Don't forget TomTom have announced updates for the Go series. The 710 looks a much better unit.

Wait for the 710 to become available and get one of those or see if there's some more discounts as dealers try to shift the old 700s.

Original Poster

ok m8, I'll hang on, tbh the "One" would do me just as well, but I'll wait thanks

blackster

ok m8, I'll hang on, tbh the "One" would do me just as well, but I'll … ok m8, I'll hang on, tbh the "One" would do me just as well, but I'll wait thanks

I've got a TomTom ONE and it feels much faster than the GO 300 I used to have plus it has the better GPS chipset.

Keep an eye on the news/forums here...
pocketgpsworld.com/tom…php
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769551
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247659
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA22133
    4. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…22

See more discussions