Groups
    EXPIRED

tom tom one gb

i know all the recent deals that have been on for this product but i stupidly decided to order one from halfords who are the most unprofessional company i have had the misfortune to have dealings with so i cancelled thinking all the other places were around the same money anyway, but lo and behold they have all put their prices back up again so if anyone knows of a cheap retailer it would be appreciated as i have now downloaded all the new maps, bought the carry case and the sd card etc and have no tom tom lol

2 Comments

Go here for Dixons get it for 179.95 or less if have another voucher?

dixons.co.uk/mar…tom

THis could be best price available now

Col

sheffgrow259

i know all the recent deals that have been on for this product but i … i know all the recent deals that have been on for this product but i stupidly decided to order one from halfords who are the most unprofessional company i have had the misfortune to have dealings with so i cancelled thinking all the other places were around the same money anyway, but lo and behold they have all put their prices back up again so if anyone knows of a cheap retailer it would be appreciated as i have now downloaded all the new maps, bought the carry case and the sd card etc and have no tom tom lol

HI ALL, WHILST UP IN NORWICH OVER CHRIMBO SAW A TT1(NEWER VER) FOR £150 IN JOHN LEWIS STORE. THATS THE CHEAPEST IVE SEEN IN ANY SHOP :w00t:

HAPPY NEW YEAR BY THE WAY
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7041337
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1840
      3. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)67
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767163

See more discussions